Swiss Army Umbrella, where to find?

Not sure if that branch at Bugis junction on 2nd floor of BHG has but I would try that.

Aurora brand selling $59 and $69 at BHG. Isetan got 20% off. Victorinox brand...don't know.

Not sure if that branch at Bugis junction on 2nd floor of BHG has but I would try that.

okie, will check it out *write into my shopping list

planet traveller?

erm, where the place?

Aurora brand selling $59 and $69 at BHG. Isetan got 20% off. Victorinox brand...don't know.

BHG as in Bugis Junction as well? good will check it out the quality :)

there are too many and most of them carry knife and other stuff but no fashion and daily use stuff...

BHG as in Bugis Junction as well? good will check it out the quality :)

Yes. I got it in Bugis junction level 1, near the watches and ladies stuff. Suggest u go Isetan, they got discount.

Marina Square

thanks a lot :)

Yes. I got it in Bugis junction level 1, near the watches and ladies stuff. Suggest u go Isetan, they got discount.

Isetan as in nearby? i've walk around Isetan in Orchard cant seems able to find one, is the umbrella auto close and open made in titanium for durability as well?

How much is this umbrella ?

TIA.

from US around USD40, Msia selling around RM220 which is over killed :confused:

Isetan as in nearby? i've walk around Isetan in Orchard cant seems able to find one, is the umbrella auto close and open made in titanium for durability as well?

I saw @ Isetan Parkway. Normal steel type. Just bought not sure the durability. Yes, it's auto open and closing.

Last edited:
I saw @ Isetan Parkway. Normal steel type. Just bought not sure the durability. Yes, it's auto open and closing.

thanks a lot KiichiroToyoda, time for shopping tml :D

OK, the umbrella just went kaput, just after a few months.

Try to google for Aurora Umbrella and even call them but their number have been changed.

Anyone got numbers to call?

May I know what's so special about this umbrella?

Auto extend and open and semi auto for closing.