Swimsuit Model Studio Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

myopic

Nov 9, 2002
Visit site

Dear All,

There will be a Swimsuit model studio shoot at SAFRA Bukit Merah this Sunday from 2pm - 5pm. Limited to 15 participants only.

To register, log on to www.safra.org.sg or visit SAFRA Bukit Merah to register now.

For more information, please call Mr Lam at 6377 3682.

The fees for the shoot are as followed:
SAFRA Photo Club Members - $10
SAFRA Members - $12
Non Members - $15
(Prices stated above are exclude GST)

There will be a Swimsuit model studio shoot at SAFRA Bukit Merah this Sunday from 2pm - 5pm. Limited to 15 participants only.

To register, log on to www.safra.org.sg or visit SAFRA Bukit Merah to register now.

For more information, please call Mr Lam at 6377 3682.

The fees for the shoot are as followed:
SAFRA Photo Club Members - $10
SAFRA Members - $12
Non Members - $15
(Prices stated above are exclude GST)

Only left 10 places
1)myopic
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Interested to attend .
Called but wrong telephone number.
Also I do not have login access to the website but a safra member.

BTW, any instructor in charge of this shooting & what's his/her name? Kindly reply, Thanks.

Spectrum said:
BTW, any instructor in charge of this shooting & what's his/her name? Kindly reply, Thanks.

christopher wong will be the instructor around, and i'll be taking charge.

chew said:
Thanks, had just register ... going to try out my new digicam

what D.Cam u holding?? DSLR... if not, do u have sync cord connector on the camera?? if not u will have to try your luck on wireless...

reignman77 said:
what D.Cam u holding?? DSLR... if not, do u have sync cord connector on the camera?? if not u will have to try your luck on wireless...

I am using a Panasonic FZ-1. Today just got got a emoblitz digital slave flash. Trying out to be familiar with them.

That means is on 27th Dec 2003 from 2pm to 5pm? Is that right? Can I pay on that day itself? Cause I'm one of the SAFRAPC member.

Spectrum said:
That means is on 27th Dec 2003 from 2pm to 5pm? Is that right? Can I pay on that day itself? Cause I'm one of the SAFRAPC member.

suppose to be on the 21st.... the latest new letter stated it also... by the way, there is one more coming up on the 11th Jan... same time... chinese costume...

the next session of studio coming uo on the 11th Jan 04... Chinese costume....

hope to see u guys at the same studio....

And again, may I know who is the instructor(any name) in charge & what about the fees(how much if I'm a SAFRAPC member)? Thanks for acknowledge. :)

Spectrum said:
And again, may I know who is the instructor(any name) in charge & what about the fees(how much if I'm a SAFRAPC member)? Thanks for acknowledge. :)

same as above. SAFRAPC member $8

Status
Not open for further replies.