SWIFT Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

suehashim

Mar 28, 2007
Woodland
Your constructive comments please...I actually wanted to focus just on the kids that were running but I guess it didnt turn-out well.:cry:

IMG_0962copy.jpg

Thank U & Pardon Me....BUT I am still learning to snap :bigeyes:

very grainy...lower the ISO. :)

hmm, was this the Gombak stadium? to improve? erm..dont stand along the finishing line probably. try taking them around the corners might be better. =)

Your constructive comments please...I actually wanted to focus just on the kids that were running but I guess it didnt turn-out well.:cry:

IMG_0962copy.jpg

Thank U & Pardon Me....BUT I am still learning to snap :bigeyes:

from a still life point of view... sorry not a sports shooter...

you can position yourself after the finishing line, then use a measuring tape, or estimate from the line to your camera how far, then you manual focus to the distance, then tripod mount, and when they touch the line, u press shutter... should get a nice bokeh...

your picture have too many distraction, and the legs were cut off... a tele lens would be better, something like a 200mm, i guess u are shooting with a wide angle.

look at the pixellation... It looks like a still frame frame from a video.

very grainy...lower the ISO. :)

Thank u for your comment. But I am using Sport Mode for this shot. I will try your suggestion.

.................BUT I am still learning to SNAP :bigeyes:

hmm, was this the Gombak stadium? to improve? erm..dont stand along the finishing line probably. try taking them around the corners might be better. =)

Thanks and Yes this was at Gombak stadium. Were you there too? I didnt know from which point I can snap actually, so I just pan and took a continuous spot mode shots.

...........................BUT I am still learning to SNAP :bigeyes:

look at the pixellation... It looks like a still frame frame from a video.

Thanks Rashkae...will take note of that. Im not sure if the continuous shots have got to do with the 'still frame' look from a video. :dunno:

..................BUT I am still learning to SNAP :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.