Sweetie Pie in Chatuchak

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaOng

May 14, 2004
InfraRedLand
sweet.jpg

Saw this girl when I was in a holiday in Bangkok. Can't resist to bring out my camera to took a few shots of her innocent smile. :think: Have shot in film then scanned into my computer. but the image is not as sharp as the photo itself. Can someone enlighted me on how to enhance this pix? Thanks ;)

I am using my Geocites account to host my pix...Dunno if it work in clubsnap. anyway, here is the link Sweetie page

Where is another altertive that i can host my pix except Pbase? ;p

Here is one with camera contact.
sweet02.jpg

Just in case the pix dun work again. :cry:
Sweet02

kelster said:
here...post for you...

31379891.jpg

velly cute indeed...yup...would be better if there's eye contact with the cam...
Thanks for your help. Appreaciate it a lots!!

PandaOng said:
I am using my Geocites account to host my pix...Dunno if it work in clubsnap. anyway, here is the link Sweetie page

Where is another altertive that i can host my pix except Pbase? ;p

Hello, jus a piece of advice.

If u wanna hotlink pics from geocities, after u upload the pics, rename the extensions from .jpg to .txt

Weird it may sound but thats the way it shld be done if u wanna hotlink.

;)

kelster said:
here...post for you...

31379891.jpg

velly cute indeed...yup...would be better if there's eye contact with the cam...

I reckon it's a beautiful shot...there's a certain charm about not having the subject make eye contact with the camera at times...gives a different feel altogether...as if the lens is merely a tool of observation and not an intrusion of space. Subject feels natural and often very candid. Lovely work.

i also prefer the 1st pic cos she (and her eyes) are smiling....

:)

The first one works for me.:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comment and special thanks to kelster for all the help that a newbie can ask for :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .
Also, not forgetting Ordinaryless for the suggestion. ;)

I personally also feel that the first pix works. As the pix capture the innocent and freedom of the little one. :cool:

Very natural n cute innocent little gal :D
Personally, yah, I find if she doesnt look at the cam, it is kind of candid and much more natural. Like, u noe, the kind of feel that she is having a fun world of her own :)
Nice! :thumbsup:

PandaOng said:
Thanks for all the comment and special thanks to kelster for all the help that a newbie can ask for :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .
Also, not forgetting Ordinaryless for the suggestion. ;)

I personally also feel that the first pix works. As the pix capture the innocent and freedom of the little one. :cool:

no worries man...anytime...

Status
Not open for further replies.