Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Here's one at the zoo... :)

pat_fence.jpg

Hi Siron,
Nice Pic... pretty girl in a pretty pic!
Can i know what DC u use?

Thanx.:rbounce:

Originally posted by ray_stinger
looking good....who is she to you btw?

hmmm that would be pat, his gf.
eh never take pics of ur cousins???

Is it me or something but it looks a little bright. Mind telling us what the settings are for the shot? I always find it difficult to take pics with the sun in ur face. Dun know how much compensation to use. Dun want a charcoal face to turn out.

Originally posted by kylelam77
Is it me or something but it looks a little bright. Mind telling us what the settings are for the shot? I always find it difficult to take pics with the sun in ur face. Dun know how much compensation to use. Dun want a charcoal face to turn out.

You mean the bright in the face?

Hands on her stomach...POSE mah. hah

Originally posted by kylelam77

If the sunlight is facing at a person's face whom you wanna shoot, get someone to stand behind you with a shade to block the sunlight from her/his face.

Don't correct me, I read from web site one :D

Originally posted by revenant

If the sunlight is facing at a person's face whom you wanna shoot, get someone to stand behind you with a shade to block the sunlight from her/his face.

Don't correct me, I read from web site one :D

You can do alot to get the best effect...but sometimes. You do not have the resources ...and when chances arises.. u juz shoot. :)
Candid mah! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.