Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Continued...

pat2_pond.jpg

Another nice portrait! The lady obviously is very self confident and comfortable with the camera (and you). Good for her... and for you. :)

If I were you I would make sure she become the main and only focus of attention in the photo by setting a shallow depth-of-field to blur the background and put her in a full frame.

Great job! Keep up the good work!

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by rty
Another nice portrait! The lady obviously is very self confident and comfortable with the camera (and you). Good for her... and for you. :)

If I were you I would make sure she become the main and only focus of attention in the photo by setting a shallow depth-of-field to blur the background and put her in a full frame.

What rty really mean is, can we go with you the next's time you taking her photos ;p

Originally posted by rty

Hahaha DOF I set the aperture small cuz I want to capture the senary..That's the whole idea. Well..Anyway at such zoom with no tele lens. The background image also very hard to blur till some extend. Can u all wanna go ...we planning next outing at B.G again.. :)

Anyway here's one DOF is lesser....
pat3.jpg

hmm..... this is probably going to be stupid, but I think... she looks like a Malaysian leh.. is she ?

Originally posted by rueyloon
hmm..... this is probably going to be stupid, but I think... she looks like a Malaysian leh.. is she ?

YOu mean her head GOT CHOP Make In Malaysia har???

Such a Pretty Lady, Chinese mean Chinese lah, where got look like make in where one. aiyoo..... ;p

Can i take your Photos, Pat? ;)

Originally posted by Simon
Such a Pretty Lady, Chinese mean Chinese lah, where got look like make in where one. aiyoo..... ;p

Can i take your Photos, Pat? ;)

:) haha.....
i dont think i'm a nice object.....

:bsmilie:

hahahaha
all here trying to get Pat to model haha.
hmm ya i think she makes a good model.
Siron go BG never JIO lor! win liao lor!!

1st pic abit over exposed.

Pat ...a malaysian!! hahaha...

Originally posted by PaT

:) haha.....
i dont think i'm a nice object.....

dun so humble lah!!! must be confident!!

Originally posted by eadwine

dun so humble lah!!! must be confident!!

hmmm..... or maybe is the photographer lousy??
hahaha;)

i don't really know how to pose... haha...

Originally posted by eadwine
hahahaha
all here trying to get Pat to model haha.
hmm ya i think she makes a good model.
Siron go BG never JIO lor! win liao lor!!

1st pic abit over exposed.

Pat ...a malaysian!! hahaha...

NOt never jio u not free mah.
1st pic over exposed? which part? Don't think so leh. It's contrast is there what.

Originally posted by PaT

hmmm..... or maybe is the photographer lousy??
hahaha;)

i don't really know how to pose... haha...

No worries, i good at arranging pose, and i can make you look like my smoking old man photos (the old man) ;p

SAMPLE
aaa.highlight.jpg

Originally posted by Simon

No worries, i good at arranging pose, and i can make you look like my smoking old man photos (the old man) ;p

SAMPLE
aaa.highlight.jpg

What about having FRUITS on you, we can have a picnic after that (Durian Seasons now hor) ;)

SAMPLE
aad.thumb.jpg

Originally posted by siron

Anyway here's one DOF is lesser....
pat3.jpg

Ah! This is a very good portrait. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.