Sweet & Alluring Yuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazer_workz

May 8, 2006
ClubSNAP Community
Did a shoot with Yuki on a beautiful Sunday. Held up by CNY preparations, PP 2 to share.

#1 - Sweetie Yuki
108309379.jpg

#2 - Alluring Yuki
108263709.jpg

The sofa is really dirty..and I have touch up abit to make it less dirty.
Anyone has methods to PP the sofa but retaining the shadows and texture?

C&C welcome.

Did a shoot with Yuki on a beautiful Sunday. Held up by CNY preparations, PP 2 to share.

#1 - Sweetie Yuki
108309379.jpg

#2 - Alluring Yuki
108263709.jpg

C&C welcome.

Dirty is good. The place is dirty, abit of dirty makes the blend in quite okay I feel.
I think there is no good way to PP away the dirt without losing details here and there.
Even if it can be done, u can easily end up with a fake looking surface.
If you can clean up the area and redo the shoot without the model, trying to recapture the same lighting, then I don't see why u cannot easily cover up those areas with the cleaned version of the chair instead.

2nd photo is interesting.
I like it. :thumbsup:

2nd 1 is nice
"Tranquility in a Bustling City" :bsmilie:

Thank you. Nice caption! :)

Dirty is good. The place is dirty, abit of dirty makes the blend in quite okay I feel.
I think there is no good way to PP away the dirt without losing details here and there.
Even if it can be done, u can easily end up with a fake looking surface.
If you can clean up the area and redo the shoot without the model, trying to recapture the same lighting, then I don't see why u cannot easily cover up those areas with the cleaned version of the chair instead.

I did patching and cloning..the more i do the more un-natural it becomes..hence leaving it at this condition.
Wow!..never thought of reshooting. Thanks for the pointer. :)

2nd photo is interesting.
I like it. :thumbsup:

Thank you.

#2 pic has my vote,very interesting.

Really got the Sweet & Alluring look . . . . . :lovegrin: :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing . . . . . ;)

sorry i feel that the sofa doesnt work in it. just my thinking.
it would be better if the background is nature and just a sofa in the middle of no where?
too many thing going on. the sofa, the buildings. ;)

#2 pic has my vote,very interesting.

Really got the Sweet & Alluring look . . . . . :lovegrin: :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing . . . . . ;)

Thank you lohkam & quanyew.

sorry i feel that the sofa doesnt work in it. just my thinking.
it would be better if the background is nature and just a sofa in the middle of no where?
too many thing going on. the sofa, the buildings. ;)

Thank you for pointing out.
The sofa was an impromtu idea..suppose to be shooting at the back alley.
Found 3 sofa abandon..clear up the alley and shifted 1 of the sofa to the middle.
Hmm..sofa in the middle of a big forest? Cool idea! But i dun think i'm going to hire
transporters to move a sofa for a TFCD..:sweat:..maybe can DI one.

#1 - Sweetie Yuki
108309379.jpg

#2 - Alluring Yuki
108263709.jpg

C&C welcome.

got... go buy the same sofa and take using the same lighting and blend together... otherwise... pixel by pixel heal and clone.

Like #2, the sofa, the back alley background, pose and model's expression all clicked well for the shot. Just would have preferred if the model's face is a bit more exposed

Cheers
ahtiow

got... go buy the same sofa and take using the same lighting and blend together... otherwise... pixel by pixel heal and clone.

*faintz* haha..like tat i think i leave it dirty..

Like #2, the sofa, the back alley background, pose and model's expression all clicked well for the shot. Just would have preferred if the model's face is a bit more exposed

Cheers
ahtiow

Thank you for your comments. Points noted.

Will be retouching the 2nd pic definitely..will post up again once ready.

Somehow, I like 1st. The color and model's expression are nice.

Hah..thank you! You are different. :D

to me the 2nd shoot could add more dynamic if the sofa is not facing directly to the camera. Right now it is a bit too static to me. also i would like to see more of the surrounding. a portrait size might look different.

my 1 ruppee only.. :)

hi James,

I like the first shot, could have used a pair of scissors to trim off the green falling leave in the foreground. :devil:

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.