Sweat Excessively

amachi

Jul 20, 2009
Anyone here sweat easily and excessively?

I was wondering, how a photographer runs his business with this condition, because AFAIK, being photographer sometimes demands you to be in hot-humid-under-the-sun location. Some more, usually a photographer needs to dress as according to the event or bring lots of equipments, which can lead to more sweating..

As a photographer, how do you tackle this issue?

I dont have much a problem but you can try mineral deodorant. Comes in a salt cube. Stays dry and non sticky.

Armpit area isn't it?

Actually that's not a really main concern (at least for me haha).

Sweat on body can still be covered/tackled using deodorant or it will be sealed with the clothes we wear. But, how about sweat on face/coming down from your head. And when I mentioned sweat excessively, it really is excessive, like someone pours a pile of water on your head :sweat:

wearing black will be terrible when it dries later with the salt marks visible.. it's quite scary.

if the sweating is a medical abnomaly/condition see a doctor

otherwise as in doing anything under stress for the first couple of times, sweating is a natural reaction to cool down the body which can literally heat up when under alot of stress (eg chess, poker players or when you are under a huge stress load from a paper assignment or final school examination )

i used to sweat profusely (from stress caused by fear and nervousness) when speaking in front of an audience......

Last edited:
if the sweating is a medical abnomaly/condition see a doctor

otherwise as in doing anything under stress for the first couple of times, sweating is a natural reaction to cool down the body which can literally heat up when under alot of stress (eg chess, poker players or when you are under a huge stress load from a paper assignment or final school examination )

i used to sweat profusely (from stress caused by fear and nervousness) when speaking in front of an audience......

i only sweat if there is a pretty gal in front of me.

what i normally do is to bring a change of clothes and depending on your frequency of change, bring enough change for the job.

for example if i am covering whole day wedding photography, i will bring at least 3 change. in between i will change into a new set. sounds inconvenient? but at least you look professional and you wanna smell nice when taking down the pretty gal's number. :bsmilie:

(eg chess, poker players or when you are under a huge stress load from a paper assignment or final school examination)

poker players sweat? :bsmilie:

the lousy ones :bsmilie:

i would sweat if i had a royal flush on hand with a huge $$ pool on the table ha ha

Use Rexona..
By the way, will it cause skin cancer?
One commercial mentioned such product stops sweat by sealing up the sweat glands, but that means fat and waste will be sealed in the skin also.

Athletic headband, neckband, wristband, kneeband. Problem solved. ;)

Seriously I once saw a chief in a restaurant with a headband on, I wonder how much sweat he had dripped into my food. :bsmilie:

Last edited:

Seriously I once saw a chief in a restaurant with a headband on, I wonder how much sweat he had dripped into my food. :bsmilie:

you got to see the cook in restaurant?
i will never venture to see that.. :bsmilie:

wearing black will be terrible when it dries later with the salt marks visible.. it's quite scary.

I know what you mean.:embrass: Its looks really bad what this salt marks appear on your black shirt.:eek:

Cheers:)

yeaah then you feel all self conscious and try to smell yourself and it looks worst to the people around you as you give them the impression you stink!! ahh massively demoralising!

Nowadays, i always try to bring a spare T-shirt in the bag. :embrass:

Its for those times that i feel that, even i myself cant stand it anymore.:sweat:

Cheers:)

I sweat at almost ALL conditions (incl. air-con room).. :(

Me too :(

Even walking from Bugis MRT to Sim Lim Square at night also can make me sweat :sweat:

Can't imagine if I am doing photography as a full-time job. Having to wear formal attire (well, at least can't wear bermudas, slippers, sleeveless t-shirt to shoot wedding right?) during the photo-shoot with heavy gears on hand, oh my!!

Wearing all those during wedding photo-shoot doesn't fit right? hahaha...