Swatch Collectors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

egg

Nov 30, 2002
Changi
Visit site
Any Clubsnappers who are also Swatch Watch collectors ?

Have some mint Swatches and would like to know the best way to 'lelong' them off, are there any local Swatch sites along the lines of Clubsnap ?

thanks in advance

Haha . . . I have more than a hundred and would also like to find pple to buy them. It used to be easy to sell them and even at a profit . . . but not anymore.

yeah. guess it's part of being "duped" by art... :D

hopefully my art special by nam june piak is still fine and alive... :sweat:

dom72 said:
Haha . . . I have more than a hundred and would also like to find pple to buy them. It used to be easy to sell them and even at a profit . . . but not anymore.
More than a hundred! :bigeyes: WOW! How long have u been collecting liao?

I got 3 nia. 2 chrono and one auto. Trying to resist the temptation to buy more. heheh. I agree with you, Swatch watches aren't as hot as they were in the late 80s/early 90s. But still there are quite a few ppl who collect them.

I am also trying HARD to sell one Diaphane Chrono FLight (w/t Orang-white-black) watch. Bought it on impulse. ANyone here interested?

Got any Tissot collector?

i trying to sell "first" and "kamasutra" (i think) ....
anyone keen?

swatch....very snazzy collection they have. but also vvv huge range...hard to collect..dunno where to start :sweat:

yeah, looks like quite a few of us are in the same boat.. :(
but I still like some of them especially my scuba collection like Blue Moon and Jelly Bubble.

Started collecting in the late 80s. Now have to change batteries until get blisters on thumb. also burn a hole in the pocket from buying batteries. Should look at collecting their auto series . . . at least no need to change batteries. simply give them a shake once in a while . . . heheh. Today, got new auto just arrived. finally got more trendy autos instead of the usual business look.

Status
Not open for further replies.