Suzuki Coffee Moments - Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos that I shoot for hobby are mine, and I will not give up copyright to them. But when I want to enter competition that requires me to give over copyright, i will go out to shoot that photo for the sole purpose of entering this competition, and be prepared to give them the copyrights. I will not choose a photo from my personal collection and give to them.

I want to enter competiton, so LL have to abid by their rules, if i cannot accept their rules, I won't enter.

btw a photo no matter good or bad belongs to the photographer
the org is wrong to want the copyright

i take macros, not much commercial value
in fact cannot even impress girls
but the images are created by me
i value them

if you do not value your own work
how do you expect others to value them

point exactly... :thumbsup:

please send all images that you do not want with a signed contract transfering all right to me.

Maybe I'll start a photo library.

Hey ortega, shall we start a competition to rip off all these trigger happys to give away their copyrights to us and we can start a new stock library. Ofcos we will give them some prizes lah.. :bsmilie:

IF you can't beat them..join them.. :devil: :bsmilie:

People will soon loose respect of photographers...who to blame?

OTing a bit also.... 1/10,000 is absolutely correct. Most people forget or can't believe that "0000" is a 4D number. I mentioned the number to my dad one day and the next day it came out.

another OT. hehehe.. absolutely sure?
(clue: 10,000 possible outcome in an event is correct. you are right in this part.)

back to topic:
though the rights is quite an issue, and having learned that, those who
really knows how to shoot coffee and living in the same frame, pls go take part.
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.