Suzuki Bandit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkTan89

Jun 30, 2007
Boon Keng
My brother's GSR 400 - edited with Photoscape. Hope I didn't overdo the effects this time
2570004819_1b2857548a_b.jpg

2570004665_6fd2c92924_b.jpg

2570004535_bf66e32cb8_b.jpg

nice bike pics. For the no.plate......a better job can be done.

unrelated....u may want to check with your bro.....think the bike is GSR 400 without the Bandit ;p.

Thanks :) Hmm... not entirely clear but that's what the bike shop said it's called. I think Bandit is just a nickname for it ? Granted, there is a bigger version class 2 bike called the Bandit so a little confusing. Yeah agree on the number plate - not familiar with the programme I was using to cancel out the number plate (photostudio)

Thanks :) Hmm... not entirely clear but that's what the bike shop said it's called. I think Bandit is just a nickname for it ? Granted, there is a bigger version class 2 bike called the Bandit so a little confusing. Yeah agree on the number plate - not familiar with the programme I was using to cancel out the number plate (photostudio)

there used to be a 400cc suzuki bike....called Bandit.

The current Bandit series comes in 650cc and 1250cc. GSR is a newer series.....comes in 400 and 600cc.

Sorry for the off-topic comments. Bike lover.

there used to be a 400cc suzuki bike....called Bandit.

The current Bandit series comes in 650cc and 1250cc. GSR is a newer series.....comes in 400 and 600cc.

Sorry for the off-topic comments. Bike lover.

I think those ppl at the bike shop just assumed because its 400cc so it should be the new Bandit. Alright thanks for clearing that up

i would prefer pix 1 to be without the red Mazda 2 in the b/g... would be much better and not grabbing for attention..

pix 2 maybe you can approach from an angle where you can use depth and jus focus on watever is more important and you wan to focus on.. too straight on for now... :)

pix 3 dun wan to comment much cos the way you DI the no plate looks like a shabby job... :think:

confirm this one is not bandit lah... but , your shots are very good :thumbsup:

off the topic a while...
I was riding Honda Magna 750cc, recently changed to Yamaha TDM850cc.

I like the color for this pics ... can share how you do it in CS .. Tks.

Nice effect, i like no.2;)

I think those ppl at the bike shop just assumed because its 400cc so it should be the new Bandit. Alright thanks for clearing that up

Let's call it Baby Bandit :) After a ride at the 1200cc Bandit you'll know why :bsmilie:
Btw: Is the new Bandit a 1250cc? I only recall the 1200cc version. But, who cares about 50cc once you feel the kick and the cars become little dots in the mirror :sticktong

I used Photoscape (free download at http://www.photoscape.org). Used one of the film effect filters. Forgot which one though. Best to slowly experiment yourself ;)

Yup it's a great software recommended to me by my friend. I especially like the Agfa filter for group photos.

Let's call it Baby Bandit :) After a ride at the 1200cc Bandit you'll know why :bsmilie:
Btw: Is the new Bandit a 1250cc? I only recall the 1200cc version. But, who cares about 50cc once you feel the kick and the cars become little dots in the mirror :sticktong

Another off topic comment....
yup. new bandit is 1250cc.

Most cars should keep to the left as they can't match alot of the bikes for speed or acceleration ;p.

Yeah unless that car is a Murcielago LP640 then it'll smoke any superbike out there :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.