Sushi/tapas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2003
Hi all..

am thinking of trying Shima Japanese Restaurant at Goodwood Park Hotel or this place at Chijmes that serves Spanish tapas....can't recall the name of the place tho!

For a special occasion.

Can anyone tell me more abt the quality of food they serve and its prices???

Thanks so much!!!!!!!

feryl

Jan 7, 2003
Visit site
gnail said:
Hi all..

am thinking of trying Shima Japanese Restaurant at Goodwood Park Hotel or this place at Chijmes that serves Spanish tapas....can't recall the name of the place tho!

For a special occasion.

Can anyone tell me more abt the quality of food they serve and its prices???

Thanks so much!!!!!!!
Shima's buffet is pretty ok.. the tempura is good. A little costly tho.

I think u r refering to 'Ocho's' (with the octopus logo). They serve good food, really authentic spanish stuff... again, expensive...

NitroTech

Apr 4, 2002
In Paradise
Visit site
There's this place at Emerald Hill called Que Pasa and the tapas there is much better then Ochos. The meatballs in "some special" sauce is very good. :)

Actually forget Ochos. Try the restaurant at The Esplanade called Via Mar. :)

tingchiyen

Jan 28, 2004
Central
Actually i second the Que Pasa idea, they've got pretty good tapas (personally i like the squid in ink, but that's just me) and the wines are good and reasonable in price... however, they're always crowded, and if this is some romantic special occasion, Ocho's might be a better idea, less noisy, nice al-fresco sitting, in the middle of CHIJMES etc... haven't tried the one at the Esplanade yet, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom