Survey on Street Photography

Would you mind if a random person snap you on the street ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AkemiOgre

Oct 30, 2010
Ask yourself honestly , would you mind if a random somebody takes a photo of you on the street with his DSLR ?

Last edited:
i don't mind, in public, i can't expect much privacy anyway.. it's a public place.. i just hope many would share the same thoughts, so it'll be easier for street artists..

bayusuputra said:
i don't mind, in public, i can't expect much privacy anyway.. it's a public place.. i just hope many would share the same thoughts, so it'll be easier for street artists..

Thanks for the reply :) i hope so for tt too

kei1309 said:
pose for them. i would

Lol then it becomes portrait photography le

hahaha, i believe its karma

you shoot people

people shoot you back

fair

hahaha, i believe its karma

you shoot people

people shoot you back

fair

the only thing we never get karma, or rather seldom get karma for, is when we give money.. seldom get people give money back one..
ok, enuff OT..

anyway..

back to topic..

i agree with Kei, posing on the streets sometimes doesn't necessarily make the photo a portrait.. sometimes, street photographer wants his/her subject to keep the pose for a second, until they release the shutter.. i hope you know what i mean.. ;p

I'd be wondering what suddenly made me an 'interesting' subject.
Is my fly down? Did a strong wind blow my hair into the shape of the Eiffel Tower?
The potentially embarrassing moments seem to be the most interesting ;)

I'd be wondering what suddenly made me an 'interesting' subject.
Is my fly down? Did a strong wind blow my hair into the shape of the Eiffel Tower?
The potentially embarrassing moments seem to be the most interesting ;)

Hahaha yeah man, that's what i do as well... i will check myself first... i mean, i'm in a public place, if i caught the attention that warrants a snap of a picture, i would definitely think that i deserve it... ;)

i will pose to them...

but then again, if anyone snap a foto of me, they eyes must have something wrong liou...lol!!