Do you use discount coupons?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klause

Jan 17, 2002
Bedok
Visit site
Just curious. Do you guys look out for discount coupons and use them?

Please vote :)

i answered no becos i don't "look out" for them. if i chanced upon them or someone handed them to me like a flyer type thing and it happened to be still in my wallet, then use lor. ;)

If there's a website that will send you food recommandation just before lunch hours and also tags along with a discount coupon. Will you be tempted to take up the suggestions and use the coupons?

You can specify your workspace so the site will choose a food store that's near your area.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Azure
Must use. Save $$$. Economy not doing well. So cut back. No coupon, nothing to eat. :confused:

Wah... cannot be so jia lat lar. If really boh lui, go toilet drink water :D

at where i work - u get this BK uncle at the foot of the escalator passing these BK coupons. Useful when I want to eat BK.

But sometimes I get so many that its just sitting at my desk at work & never use ...

Originally posted by Klause
If there's a website that will send you food recommandation just before lunch hours and also tags along with a discount coupon. Will you be tempted to take up the suggestions and use the coupons?

You can specify your workspace so the site will choose a food store that's near your area.

What do you guys think?

excellent idea!!!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.