Survers getting contacts from CMPB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeter

May 1, 2004
Hi guys,

Wondering if recently any body got called up from some "private company" requesting to meet you up for survey. They seems to have my contact from CMPB, knowing when i had my medical checkup.

The person said that they will be talking about what life saving-scheme... (sounds abit like insurance policies) and will be telling me what to get prepared for NS....

Just wondering should i go down for the survery. The person seems "die die" also want to meet me up. Abit scare liao sia, no idea what reason to give.... now studying for final exam, then still got such thing.

Thanks for any possible replies.... i thought that someone in this forum would had experience it too... :)

Unless they are paying you..... asking you to go down to their office... its 90 percent a sales pitch to you. I wouldn't bother about it if i was you....waste of time and if you are not firm.... you will end up with buying some policy...... But then again its your choice

If it's a genuine survey company engaged by their client, you as a surveyee will usually be paid with around $15 to $50, depending on the 'amount' of questions.

Urm.... i dont think i will get pay....

So it seems more like they trying to make a sales to me.

Think i will try all means to not to meet up them, i think i will be presuaded by them.

leeter said:
Hi guys,

Wondering if recently any body got called up from some "private company" requesting to meet you up for survey. They seems to have my contact from CMPB, knowing when i had my medical checkup.

You data in CMPB and medical data are very private and no one should have excess to it unless the person are give rights to it.

Unless the sales are so good in hacking into CMPB personel database and then get into medical information.

I would write to CMPB for this matter.

Thnx longkangman, ya, the person seems to know i went for medical checkup in Jan, but don't know what Pes i am in... lolz..

longkangman said:
You data in CMPB and medical data are very private and no one should have excess to it unless the person are give rights to it.

Unless the sales are so good in hacking into CMPB personel database and then get into medical information.

I would write to CMPB for this matter.
insurance agent with relatives/friend still in NS in CMPB or working inside? :dunno:

taking up an insurance policy for NS is good becos you will need on in the end.. just choose a correct one.

Yo Soldier to be, my advise is if u seriously want to buy insurance b4 u enter the army, then best to get a agent u know and buy from them instead of these hard sell calls from these companies. Infact during BMT, there might be some insurance talk too (my time have lah, hehe)

Buy young its cheaper and more coverage. And never buy from Bank! Got lousy personal experience, ended I terminated my policy and loose abt 3k+ to cut further lost.:cry:

Juz my 2 cents ;)

thanks for the advices on Insurance... but after NS, i thought of furthur study, might not have money to pay Minimum of $40 per month. And i think the schemes they sell minimum is 7 years and above ones?

Yea, if i ever need a insurance, i'll look for a trustworthy agent :)

come to think of it. i just received a call from this insurance agency yesterday when they said i filled up this form after i scanned my chest. i had my medical checkup like 1 week ago. i thought it was for cmpb purposes but apparently, it was not. the sweet lady keep asking me whether i bought this policy and wanna save more money bla bla bla.

!!! so CMPB tied up with 3rd party insurance company izzit? Maybe thats how they gotten my contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.