Surrephoto's Surreshoot! *LITING*JANICE*VIVIAN* - 17th October, Sat ~~$20.00 ONLY~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

surrephoto

Jan 14, 2009
Chinatown
www.surrephoto.com
Surrephoto's Surreshoot! *LITING*JANICE*VIVIAN* - 17th October, Saturday ~~$20.00 ONLY!~~

Take a break with our THREE pretty ladies on this beautiful saturday morning!

Date: 17th October 2009, Saturday

Time: 0900 hrs to 1130 hrs

Duration: 2.5 Hours (Inclusive of 30 minutes break, chilled drinks provided.)

Venue: Released to paid participants only

Theme: 1 x Dress, 1 x Casual

Models: 3

Photographer Ratio: Min. 4:1 or Max 6:1

Additional Equipment:
Will provide 1 Canon 580EXII Flash , 1 Canon ST-E2 Transmitter, 1 lightstand, 1 bounce/shoot-thru umbrella and optional 5-in-1 reflector on a group rotational basis. Great for Canon users who can use their 580EXs to trigger a slave flash! Those without flash can use the ST-E2.

PRICE: $20.00 ONLY

Register Now!
STEP 1: PM/SMS us at 90296681 with your name, nickname & mobile number to reserve a slot.
STEP 2: Payment details will be sent by SMS after reservation.
STEP 3: Shoot details and location will be sent to you by SMS after payment.

Alternatively, feel free to call/email us at surrephoto@gmail.com to reserve and/or query!

LITING
3994843989_2a55c69007.jpg

Credits to tjhan*.

JANICE
3872471036_b325b86763.jpg

Credits to Organiser.

VIVIAN
3994843451_590666b10e.jpg

Credits to Leng Keong Photography.

*Apologies to tjhan for crediting error.

I would also like to spend time to thank all past supporters of Surrephoto's Surreshoots for their support! This will be my last shoot in a long time to come (which may have came as a surprise to many... no weddings for me to shoot on this week-end). Happy to have made friends with past regulars, many of which are now my kakis. Also would like to say thank you to all past models I have worked with. Once again, thanks for all your support!

Space reserved for dedications

Special thanks to Anson who joined a total of 12 shoots organised by Surrephoto.

Special thanks to Jvnne, Krislynn and Xingyi who made my 2 session bikini-shoot (27th, 28th June) both full-house success.

1. *****

Special thanks to Cheryl who gave endless stream of ideas to me for photoshoots (which i must apologise for some which were brilliant ideas but i never put into action).

Special thanks also to Alan a.k.a Akatsuki who effectively with Cheryl brainstormed the very successful bridesmaid theme.

1. *****
2. ng

T_____T MERVIN i'm so touched!
anw i also need to dedicate something to you.
you're really an awesome awesome person, not just an awesome organizer but a friend as well ;)
haha i shall upz this thread often.. coz won't be seeing ur threads after this one alrdy, at least for quite some time =O

you're really an awesome awesome person, not just an awesome organizer but a friend as well ;)
haha i shall upz this thread often.. coz won't be seeing ur threads after this one alrdy, at least for quite some time =O
Yup! I agree with Cheryl.
I enjoy joining your shoots. 1 word: GOOD! :thumbsup:

So I'm not clearing time to join this shoot..
Get back to you soon! :D

Sad to read that this will be your last shoot mervin..
I really enjoyed all shoots organized by you..
I cant join this shoot as i'm still in qingdao since sept till end of this month..
good luck bro..

Yup! I agree with Cheryl.
I enjoy joining your shoots. 1 word: GOOD! :thumbsup:

So I'm not clearing time to join this shoot..
Get back to you soon! :D

Sad to read that this will be your last shoot mervin..
I really enjoyed all shoots organized by you..
I cant join this shoot as i'm still in qingdao since sept till end of this month..
good luck bro..

Thank you all for your support. Regardless of whether you all are available to join in this time round, still hope to see you all again at other shoots!

1. ****
2. ng
3. manfromsg
......l

Special thanks to Cartman2000 a.k.a Kenneth for being my assistant for this long period. Trust me, photoshoots are not easy to organise without one.

1. *n**n
2. ng
3. manfromsg
4. (reserved)
5. seb***t***
6. chousei 1
7. chousei 2
8. (reserved)

one slot for me.

Bro, reserve a slot for me.
Thanks! :D

one slot for me.

Thanks Shaoken & 3x0du5, have reserved for both of you! :D

1. *n**n
2. ng
3. manfromsg
4. (reserved)
5. seb***t***
6. chousei 1
7. chousei 2
8. (reserved)
9. Shaoken
10. 3x0du5

so fast so many ppl joined liao.

:D

Haha! Lack of budget 3 model shoot in this period of the year i guess! :bsmilie:

Bro, want a slot too? Many of our kaki already joining!

1. *n**n
2. ng
3. manfromsg
4. (reserved)
5. seb***t***
6. chousei 1
7. chousei 2
8. (reserved)
9. Shaoken
10. 3x0du5
11. hotlouse
12. j**n**