Surrephoto's Surreshoot! **CHERYL*JANICE*BERNICE* - 8th August, Sat ~~$20.00 ONLY~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

surrephoto

Jan 14, 2009
Chinatown
www.surrephoto.com
Surrephoto's Surreshoot! **CHERYL*JANICE*BERNICE* - 8th August, Saturday ~~$20.00 ONLY!~~

Take a break with our THREE pretty ladies on this beautiful saturday afternoon!

Date: 8th August 2009, Saturday

Time: 1600 hrs to 1830 hrs

Duration: 2.5 Hours (Inclusive of 30 minutes break, chilled drinks provided.)

Venue: Released to paid participants only

Theme: 1 x Dress, 1 x Casual

Models: 3

Photographer Ratio: Min. 4:1 or Max 6:1

Additional Equipment:
Will provide 1 Canon 580EXII Flash , 1 Canon ST-E2 Transmitter, 1 lightstand, 1 bounce/shoot-thru umbrella and optional 5-in-1 reflector on a group rotational basis. Great for Canon users who can use their 580EXs to trigger a slave flash! Those without flash can use the ST-E2.

PRICE: $20.00 ONLY

Register Now!
STEP 1: PM/SMS us at 90296681 with your name, nickname & mobile number to reserve a slot.
STEP 2: Payment details will be sent by SMS after reservation.
STEP 3: Shoot details and location will be sent to you by SMS after payment.

Alternatively, feel free to call/email us at surrephoto@gmail.com to reserve and/or query!

CHERYL
3772396878_de5c72bde8.jpg

Credits to Akatsuki.

JANICE
3771586685_1b37952bf5.jpg

Credits to Intruder.

BERNICE
3592294237_0defd48860.jpg

Credits to Organiser.

great Organizer, with lovely friends.
pls support!
up for u bro!

gambatte!

Hi there,

love your extra equipment you've prepared for the photo shoot. Would like to book slot for myself.

As I'm a newbie, please advise on payment and also what to expect on this photo shoot regarding if our location will be fixed or will there be walk-about style shooting. Thank you so much. My phone no. 83156 156.

Warmest regards...:)

Joseph

Hi there,

love your extra equipment you've prepared for the photo shoot. Would like to book slot for myself.

As I'm a newbie, please advise on payment and also what to expect on this photo shoot regarding if our location will be fixed or will there be walk-about style shooting. Thank you so much. My phone no. 83156 156.

Warmest regards...:)

Joseph

Hi joseph, will be sms-ing some answer to your queries in short while's time! Cheers! :D

Surrephoto is surely great, bump!

Thank you all for the Ups and kind words! :):)

Please continue to give us your support!

We will try our best and not let anyone down! :heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.