Not open for further replies.

surrephoto

Jan 14, 2009
Chinatown
www.surrephoto.com
Surrephoto's "Bridesmaids in Bliss!". 13th June, Saturday ~~$25.00 ONLY!~~

3592950754_85ed046f82.jpg

Credits to Organiser.

Ever wanted to join a wedding theme shoot but found it beyond your budget?

Here's the chance to join our THREE beautiful bridesmaids on this beautiful saturday morning!

Complete with a beautiful location, dresses, flowers and bouquets. Let Surrephoto satisfy your wedding photography dreams at an affordable price!

Date: 13th June 2009, Saturday

Time: 0900 hrs to 1130 hrs

Duration: 2.5 Hours (Inclusive of 30 minutes break, chilled drinks provided.)

Venue: Released to paid participants only

Theme: 1 x White Bridesmaid Dress

Props: Hand Bouquets, Flowers. (Open to further suggestions!)

Models: 3

Photographer Ratio: Min. 4:1 or Max 6:1

Additional Equipment:
Will provide 1 Canon 580EXII Flash , 1 Canon ST-E2 Transmitter, 1 lightstand, 1 bounce/shoot-thru umbrella and optional 5-in-1 reflector on a group

rotational basis. Great for Canon users who can use their 580EXs to trigger a slave flash! Those without flash can use the ST-E2.

PRICE: $25.00 ONLY

Register Now!
STEP 1: PM/SMS us at 90296681 with your name, nickname & mobile number to reserve a slot.
STEP 2: Payment details will be sent by SMS after reservation.
STEP 3: Shoot details and location will be sent to you by SMS after payment.

Alternatively, feel free to call/email us at surrephoto@gmail.com to reserve and/or query!

BERNICE
3592294237_0defd48860.jpg

Credits to Organiser.

LYNNETTE
wayne-260209-TFCD.jpg

Credits to Wayne.

CHERYL
3592409503_572769018f.jpg

Credits to Mark ST.

Sound interesting. Feel want to join. But 13th Jun got another shoot in JB. Hm...Let me think 1st. :)

Surrephoto's "Bridesmaids in Bliss!". 13th June, Saturday ~~$25.00 ONLY!~~

Ever wanted to join a wedding theme shoot but found it beyond your budget?

Here's the chance to join our THREE beautiful bridesmaids on this beautiful saturday morning!

Complete with a beautiful location, dresses, flowers and bouquets. Let Surrephoto satisfy your wedding photography dreams at an affordable price!

mr organiser, u know the difference between bridesmaid and bride? bridesmaid does not mean wedding theme and bridesmaid does not show it is wedding photography dreams if bride and groom is not in the event. :dunno::dunno:

misleading theme

mr organiser, u know the difference between bridesmaid and bride? bridesmaid does not mean wedding theme and bridesmaid does not show it is wedding photography dreams if bride and groom is not in the event. :dunno::dunno:

misleading theme

I'm sorry if you find the theme misleading. But forgive me if I'm wrong, there ARE wedding shoots without the groom and only the brides. Bridesmaid are found in weddings and they may not be in necessary in wedding gowns, but they actually exhibit the wedding kind of feeling due to their attire and in this case, the flowers and the location as well. Bridesmaids are one of the important participants in a wedding and necessary the organizer felt that with a cheaper price, photographers can get that kind of feeling as well with the bridesmaid theme.
I hope this will clear your doubts if Mervin's introduction did not convey the message well enough, the title of the thread speaks for itself though :)

misleading theme

Hello DSLRcainiao!

Thanks for your comments but however your coments may be misleading as well.

Bridesmaids appear in weddings to assist the bride. So if the previous sentence holds truth in most modern weddings, how are bridesmaid not relevant to weddings?

I'm sorry if you find the theme misleading. But forgive me if I'm wrong, there ARE wedding shoots without the groom and only the brides.

so we will see a bride?

Bridesmaid are found in weddings and they may not be in necessary in wedding gowns, but they actually exhibit the wedding kind of feeling due to their attire and in this case, the flowers and the location as well. Bridesmaids are one of the important participants in a wedding and necessary the organizer felt that with a cheaper price, photographers can get that kind of feeling as well with the bridesmaid theme.
I hope this will clear your doubts if Mervin's introduction did not convey the message well enough, the title of the thread speaks for itself though :)

ok den we shall see the attire and proper hairdos.. congrats and good luck to the shoot.

Hello DSLRcainiao!

Thanks for your comments but however your coments may be misleading as well.

Bridesmaids appear in weddings to assist the bride. So if the previous sentence holds truth in most modern weddings, how are bridesmaid not relevant to weddings?

shall wait for your end result photos.. good luck

wow.... this is something special....
i let you know again ...

P/s: shall i PM you my info again if im interested on this?

Mervin ,

I want to join this shoot , do i still entitle to the early discount which i attend the last time .

yo bro, why do u always post the CLosed eye pic of lyn

Status
Not open for further replies.