Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted

Jun 22, 2004
Singapore
www.nickgoh.com
Being an pioneering artist in Surrealism & Fantasy Wedding Arts, since 2001, i would like to share some recent bridal artworks with all Wedding Professionals and Photo-Artists in ClubSnap community ...

My wish is to have more active adopters and appreciation on such Wedding Arts, and hopefully start the main trend going ...

Enjoy ;) people ! ... - Nick Goh

Surrealism & Fantasy Art [1]
ZM-Art-38+39_copy.jpg

i think the graphics overtook the subject which is in this case the couples. hehe

i think the graphics overtook the subject which is in this case the couples. hehe

I second that.. the graphic is too strong over the couples.. but from another angle is really F-A-N-T-A-S-Y !
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I second that.. the graphic is too strong over the couples.. but from another angle is really F-A-N-T-A-S-Y !
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yZong,

Thank you. As you had said it -- it's a fantasy ( creative ) digital artworks pieces.

FREE your mind, and enjoy the works.

hurmmm the first 2 didnt work for me... looks like those getty machine effect.

I agree too, and it's not about not being able to free the mind. The subjects (and identity) can hardly be noticed.

maybe ( still ) too ahead of the our times ... ? hahahha ! :bsmilie:

Again I say: "FREE your mind".

wow...new kind of photo technology....very nice wedding neoprints! instant prints ah?

wow...new kind of photo technology....very nice wedding neoprints! instant prints ah?

It's just Digital Art & illustrations ... it's another concept ( which is nothing new really ), if you can accept it.

-- "Take the leap, and cross that Bridge of Imagination, and you shall be FREE to see what your limited mind can't vision" ... i will say it again.;)

Without knowing if this will be accepted in the future, we can't say that it is too ahead of our times.

I think it just don't work for the very reason that it take away too much attn. from the main subject, the subject and the DI don't match and the color is too overpowering. Bearing in mind that your purpose of the shoot and DI is, as your title mentioned, for Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks not Surrealism & Fantasy images. Key word here is Wedding and Bridal

Sorry if I burst your bubble

I agree with yqt - each time someone says he doens't like it (which he is perfectly entitled to his view), the TS will give a condescending tone to say that the person must free his mind, implying that he is not too dumb/stupid or unqualified to see it.

The fact is, if your customers (which going by your free mind theory, are likely to be less of a free mind than other photographers) aren't of the "free mind" that you advocate, and if only you and you alone can appreciate it - then that defeats the purpose of your new marketing concept.

Perhaps just an Emperor's new clothes syndrome.

Without knowing if this will be accepted in the future, we can't say that it is too ahead of our times.

I think it just don't work for the very reason that it take away too much attn. from the main subject, the subject and the DI don't match and the color is too overpowering. Bearing in mind that your purpose of the shoot and DI is, as your title mentioned, for Wedding Arts - Bridal Artworks not Surrealism & Fantasy images. Key word here is Wedding and Bridal

Time will Tell ... hahahha !:bsmilie:

- There are Leaders, and there are followers.

I agree with yqt - each time someone says he doens't like it (which he is perfectly entitled to his view), the TS will give a condescending tone to say that the person must free his mind, implying that he is not too dumb/stupid or unqualified to see it.

The fact is, if your customers (which going by your free mind theory, are likely to be less of a free mind than other photographers) aren't of the "free mind" that you advocate, and if only you and you alone can appreciate it - then that defeats the purpose of your new marketing concept.

Perhaps just an Emperor's new clothes syndrome.

Again, my friend, time will tell ... :think:

( So how's your brother and sister-in-law ? Any newborn yet ? )

Yeap it will tell - for better or worse. Just refrain from saying that those who don't agree with you are less qualified/smart/inspired and you'll go along way :)

And, there are fodder, and there are generals :) hehe

Again, my friend, time will tell ... :think:

Time will Tell ... hahahha !:bsmilie:

:think: hmm...I am a newbie...but all the pics did not work for me... So I guess, according to TS, my mind is still in prison, and I am way behind time... :dunno:

:think: hmm...I am a newbie...but all the pics did not work for me... So I guess, according to TS, my mind is still in prison, and I am way behind time... :dunno:

Suit yourself ... :sweat:

People, let's move-on... for it is meaningless to debate what's work for you or not, cos it doesn't really matter to me ( or any of the creators of such Artworks ).

Thanks for your interest anyway ,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.