surprise to see quite afew jumpy CSER

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
After reading so many threads, it sadden me to see quite afew jumpy CSer, not seen or very very seldom seen in other photography forum.

To the jumpy CSer out there, pls cool down and let be more polite. If you feel like writing something offensive, kindly take a cold shower and think of a more rounded ways to write it.

Lets us all put in abit more affort to make this forum a better site, this benefits all of us. Especially the newbies, they might not want to seek help / advice on seeing such hush, pointless or groundless flaming, name calling and personal attack.

denniskee said:
After reading so many threads, it sadden me to see quite afew jumpy CSer, not seen or very very seldom seen in other photography forum.

To the jumpy CSer out there, pls cool down and let be more polite. If you feel like writing something offensive, kindly take a cold shower and think of a more rounded ways to write it.

Lets us all put in abit more affort to make this forum a better site, this benefits all of us. Especially the newbies, they might not want to seek help / advice on seeing such hush, pointless or groundless flaming, name calling and personal attack.

I have similar observations also. Sometimes, I also take a look, just for fun, at these jumpy (kind description by you) other posts and my opinion is that many of these are 'half tank water' who happen to have some views on certain issues which sometimes also have no basis. There also a few experienced one, I think, who air their personal perference as if it is a technical fact -or so as I perceived.

I hope these are just their cyber character - if in the personal contact world outside - they will have less real close buddies.

i think is ok to air personal opnion, as long as it written in a more frinedly manner, and not force it down people's throat.

just this month, i replied a thread on hand holding or use tripod for macro / closeup photography, i miss-spell (whats new, :embrass: ) the tripod's brand name, a fellow cser correct it. i really appreciate that :thumbsup: .

i just cant understand why cant cser discuss issues in a constructive and friendly manner :dunno: . us cser are in this forum because we have a common hobby ;) (expensive also, but what to do :dunno: ) that should in a way have made us friends, though we may not have meet or know every cser.

hay guys, pls pls cool down ok???

Status
Not open for further replies.