Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebrus

Mar 18, 2006
Sembawang Road, Singapore
The aliens are coming!!

207849149_e59a829249.jpg

Shot this while waiting for Singapore Fireworks Festival to start. It is a bit tight on the right as there was a lampost next to me.

Nice shot, I really like it :thumbsup:

The only negative thing, I think there is perhaps just too much negative space at the top.

Edit: Also, looks slightly tilted, maybe move it a couple of degrees anti clockwise.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

most probably the empty space is for the aliens image...;) peace

wildstallion said:
Edit: Also, looks slightly tilted, maybe move it a couple of degrees anti clockwise.
Thanks for pointing that out, I did not realise the slight tilt.

wildstallion said:
Nice shot, I really like it :thumbsup:

The only negative thing, I think there is perhaps just too much negative space at the top.

mlaphoto said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

most probably the empty space is for the aliens image...;) peace

I wanted to give a sense of space for the UFO to lift off after it was done probing the judges.

Thanks for viewing

i think they got the idea of disuising the flying soucer (escape pot for vip) as part of a building from "man in black".

one suggestion can? hope cerebrus won't mind...can add some vertical light coming from the sky? :think:

something like this..

SCnew.jpg

that alien thing was some controversial topic previously right...
haha.. nice shot..
s2 is user =)

PointBlue said:
Looks like something out of the movie Independance Day. Love the juxtapositioning of your subjects.
Yeah, alien invasion!!

PointBlue said:
As have been mentioned, too much space on top.
I feel that the picture looks cramped without the space, especially for the left side, since the dome would then be flush with the frame.

Thanks for C&C!

littlejt said:
that alien thing was some controversial topic previously right...
haha.. nice shot..
s2 is user =)
Yeah, the S2IS is a fun toy. S3IS looks sexier in black! :bsmilie:

denniskee said:
i think they got the idea of disuising the flying soucer (escape pot for vip) as part of a building from "man in black".

It did cause quite a HoHa when they built it.

Thanks for viewing!

mlaphoto said:
one suggestion can? hope cerebrus won't mind...can add some vertical light coming from the sky? :think:

something like this..

SCnew.jpg
No worries about editing the pic. I was thinking of making the flying saucer lift off, with a similar glow at the bottom. Will do it when I have some free time.

cerebrus said:
No worries about editing the pic. I was thinking of making the flying saucer lift off, with a similar glow at the bottom. Will do it when I have some free time.

:thumbsup: i will be looking forward to seeing it.

nice flying saucer :eek:

eikin said:
would prefer a wider angle, a panoramic might be good
Unfortunatly that would not have been possible from where I was shooting. Had lamposts on both sides. Do not have the EXIF here, think this was shot between 300 to 400mm.

Thanks for viewing!

Status
Not open for further replies.