Support RENCI Charity Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why people like artistes and buddhist priests must perform dangerous stunts like those before Singaporeans can be made to donate. This is so sad... people are not donating on their own accord, but because of such stunts and lucky draw prizes.

Regards
CK

Charity show just finished, but hotline will finish at 19 Jan 11PM, please calle to support....:phone: :phone: :phone:

Originally posted by ckiang
I wonder why people like artistes and buddhist priests must perform dangerous stunts like those before Singaporeans can be made to donate. This is so sad... people are not donating on their own accord, but because of such stunts and lucky draw prizes.

Regards
CK

agree, but this time no lucky draw, still can get abt 4700K...:rbounce: :rbounce:

Originally posted by ckiang

Regards
CK
This time got no lucky draw so you can really say we donate due to that.
But as for stunts, I don't think there is a need to do it and it don't really proof anything. I think they can perform and entertain to viewer by putting up a good show, like what the Yummy King did (fun, relax yet entertaining), or show some skills they learn for this show (what the 3 actress and those Malaysian had performed, btw what the spinning things called :dunno: ) which will not put their life on the line.
I don't think those people in Ren Ci would like to know that people are getting hurt becos of putting this show for them. And my ended up in the bed next to them forever... :cry:
Anyway, it is a good start for removing the prizes. And I had made my calls.

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Longman, i understand you are quite passionate about your support towards this charity show but kindly refrain from flooding the forum with the same post.

Thank you. :)

Longman, next time u should just type upz or bump, then no one would accuse you of flood lah. Anyway good job! keep it up, (hehe, I don't think you were flooding, don't feel bad);)

Tonight's performance is really touching!

Could see the sincerity, hardwork and unity in MediaWorks. Ming Yi Fa Shi is really superb! Kudos to him for his courage!

And we have showed we don't need prizes to lure us to donate, we are caring pple.

Great job, MediaWorks and all those who participated in the show! :gbounce:

I don't understand why mediacorps Ch 8 wants to spoil Ch U's charity drive?

Especially PSC (Provision Supplies Corporation) change their program from Sat to Sun to fight Ch U. I think they are not professional. This is for charity.:thumbsd:

PSC and Mediacorps gave a bad public image for themselves.:thumbsd:

Donated liao ... Heart really moved by them ...

Originally posted by shutterbug

Especially PSC (Provision Supplies Corporation) change their program from Sat to Sun to fight Ch U. I think they are not professional. This is for charity.:thumbsd:

So you bought into Channel U's argument. :bsmilie:

I'm sure u've not heard Channel 8's version of the event (apparently mediacorp claims that Channel U changed their date from 5 Jan to 12 Jan to fight with PSC's program that had been scheduled few months back.)

Anyway, I think both stations are just staffed by liars and incompetent execs...this rivalry thingy is getting tiresome and boring. And Channel U's constant change in programming and schedule is obviously targetted at fighting prime time viewership and is just plain confusing. They should just stick to intelligent programming and be consistent.

Bunch of idiots running the stations....

Longman, next time u should just type upz or bump, then no one would accuse you of flood lah. Anyway good job! keep it up, (hehe, I don't think you were flooding, don't feel bad);)

Thnx, anyway, Sorry to flood the forums....:phone: :phone: :phone:

Ya Ya, Channel 8 purposely make last nite at grand lucky draw to pull the customer......Totally not professional..........Luckily they still hit there quota......

Originally posted by longman

Ya Ya, Channel 8 purposely make last nite at grand lucky draw to pull the customer......Totally not professional..........Luckily they still hit there quota......
Totally unprofessional. Still consider showing on the national tv disrupting donation for charity.
See how the calls shot up after 10pm. Damn for them. Btw, i've forgotten which button to press for their channels liao ...

Status
Not open for further replies.