Support M2 in the superstar vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
Supporting him makes a difference to someone who may need to sing on street to make a living. Support him since he is a talent but god played a trick on him.

How to support when vote have close for yesterday competition.
i thought i was the only 1 who support him,i really wish to see him through.

Support him for this coming Indoor stadium superstar contest!!!

he just won the semi-final.

Now it is a competition of guys vs gals. Guys cannot lose man.

song said:
Support him for this coming Indoor stadium superstar contest!!!

he just won the semi-final.

Now it is a competition of guys vs gals. Guys cannot lose man.

There is nothing wrong with guys losing to girls lar......

It's an equal opportunity.

Not because I like Kelly more but I think whoever wins, I think it's good for Singapore music scene!

ahhaha
"guys cannot lose man"

:rolleyes:

i know wat he mean .. guy die die also must win rite ?
:bsmilie:

well .. no comment

I support F1. :lovegrin:

simon80 said:
i know wat he mean .. guy die die also must win rite ?
:bsmilie:

well .. no comment

not only this.

His win will let us know if society can accept people with diability. Is society only able to accept disabled as a person who is dependent and lower in achievement and career? Or is our society able to accept a disabled person as an idol, respected and have good achievement and career?

We shall see this coming finals. Caring and accomodative society or materialistic and pragmatic society.

but frankly,the better perfomer this week was voted out for both competitions.

just shows that it takes more than talent.

Eric

song said:
not only this.

His win will let us know if society can accept people with diability. Is society only able to accept disabled as a person who is dependent and lower in achievement and career? Or is our society able to accept a disabled person as an idol, respected and have good achievement and career?

We shall see this coming finals. Caring and accomodative society or materialistic and pragmatic society.

pardon my being frank, somehow this sounds more bias than anything else

i'll just say may the better player win :) (well ... actually the better players have lost already :think: )

eikin said:
pardon my being frank, somehow this sounds more bias than anything else

i'll just say may the better player win :) (well ... actually the better players have lost already :think: )

Quite agree. It is bias. But then, without eye contact and ability to walk on the stage, it is already a bias competition. this competition is already not a fair one.

On one hand, people like us wants to see a more caring society and vote M2.
However, kelly has more guns and weapon than M2 because she can walk on stage and maintain eye contact while singing which surely will make her perform better than M2 (provided they both have good vocal)

Fairness is long long gone liao.

Let's hope for a stevie wonder of Singapore ~~!! :cheergal:

song said:
Quite agree. It is bias. But then, without eye contact and ability to walk on the stage, it is already a bias competition. this competition is already not a fair one.

However, kelly has more guns and weapon than M2 because she can walk on stage and maintain eye contact while singing which surely will make her perform better than M2 (provided they both have good vocal)

to keep stressing on the unfairness of the competition due to the physical disability of one is already a sign of not being able to accept the physically disabled as an equal to one who is not disabled physically.

the whole competition unfair....................better singer out.......

song said:

not FAIR u sure ??
if is not FAIR .. he would he kick out from the REALLLY first round just becos he is disabled

is winning really so important?

Christopher Lee also never win Star Search in 1995 but he won Best Actor Award in 1997, after only 2 years!

Therefore, if you are good, even if never win in the competition, u will still have a chance when u work hard in future.

btw, i dun think the judge rate them base on singing only, number of supporters, apperance, stage presentation....etc are probably some of the other components to determine the winner.

Wai said:
is winning really so important?

Christopher Lee also never win Star Search in 1995 but he won Best Actor Award in 1997, after only 2 years!

Therefore, if you are good, even if never win in the competition, u will still have a chance when u work hard in future.

btw, i dun think the judge rate them base on singing only, number of supporters, apperance, stage presentation....etc are probably some of the other components to determine the winner.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.