Support disaster relief in Myanmar (Burma) URGENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not here to debate. I am here to broadcast to an urgent situation that I hope everyone who read this thread are willing to contribute and donate. GOD BLESS.

Donate to UNICEF or Direct Relief International

http://www.google.com/myanmarcyclone/

Singapore Red Cross
Walk-in donations can be made at the Singapore Red Cross Society, located at 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 238486.

Collection hours are:

Monday - Friday: 9.30am - 5.45pm
Saturday & Sunday (10-11 May): 9.30am - 5pm

Donation by cheques should be made payable to: Singapore Red Cross Society

Please indicate behind the cheque:
1) Name, Organisation (if applicable), Mailing Address and Contact Numbers
2) For Survivors of Myanmar cyclone

An official receipt (Donation is not tax deductible) will be issued.

Cheques should be send to: Singapore Red Cross Society, located at 15 Penang Lane, Singapore 238486

World Vision (Singapore)
i) Donations can be made through internet banking

DBS Autosave Account Number. : 001-030600-6

Standard Chartered Bank Fusion Account Number. : 130-830-6900

The group would like to acknowledge donations and since the group is unable to capture donors' information via ATM Funds Transfer, please email michelle@worldvision.org.sg or contact Michelle at 6221-1040 to provide the following information:

Name
Time Funds Transfer was made
Amount/Purpose of Donation
Address
Telephone Contacts
Email

Donation by cheques should be made payable to:
World Vision International
Mailing address: 10 Anson Road, #13-08, International Plaza, Singapore 079903

iii) Walk-in cash donations can also be made at the group's office, located at 10 Anson Road, #13-08, International Plaza, Singapore 079903 (next to Tanjong Pagar MRT Station)

The group's working hours are:

Monday - Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday: 9am to 1pm

A warning to all distractors, give if you want, if not keep your own BS out of this thread. No justification is needed from any of you if you do not wish to give.

I will not hesitate to issue or ban any distractor period.:nono:

Why don't the american and other western countries just transfer their goods/supplies to a Thai or other Asian plane who are allowed in?

Anyway, thanks for the addresses, better give to those agencies that are now already inside.....

HS

Saw on tv of the cyclone damage, and read up straits times, the scene was very bad and very sad, it touched my heart, most likely will make a trip down to Red Cross with a cheque tomorrow...

i think the use of religion is not warranted in this discussion and therefore the thread will be closed

btw wait for news on what you can do to help the people in need.
akan datang

Status
Not open for further replies.