Superman Returns.........rocks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Just finish watching it!

No I will not talk about the spoiler of Superman Returns but I can tell you it's worth every dollar you spend!

It's nearly a 3 hour long movie with plenty of humour, love and best of all super hero in action!

Go watch it if you are a Superman fan. Special effects are great and plenty of new surprises awaits............and there will be more of Superman 6, 7, 8 and beyond......:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Can't wait to go watch liao.
Spiderman 3 also seems good.

I just came back from the movie too. Damn good! And I am very surprised that Brandon Routh looks and sounds so much like Christopher Reeve (and bloody handsome too)! I wonder how many auditions the producers went through just to get the correct person for the role.

Yes, I think there will be a lot more of Superman to come! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So...what happens at the end?

Hi Zeckson - long time haven't see many of your posts in the forum :):)

adamadam said:

Actually I did but some time ago already lah. In early June I think. What happened in the end? Cannot say lah if not many Superman fans will start throwing stones at me man. Hee hee hee...

Zeckson Chow said:
I just came back from the movie too. Damn good! And I am very surprised that Brandon Routh looks and sounds so much like Christopher Reeve (and bloody handsome too)! I wonder how many auditions the producers went through just to get the correct person for the role.

Yes, I think there will be a lot more of Superman to come!

Actually this was not Brandon first audition as Superman......

He went for the audition for the part as Superman in Smallville.......which was taken by you know who lar.

Then there was the movie audition which he did not want to go as he was actually not feeling well but when Bryan Singer(Superman Returns Director)requested from Brandon's agent for the audition, Brandon went for it. When Bryan Singer later requested him for the second audition, he would have already secure the role as the next Superman.......and the rest is of course history!:thumbsup:

adamadam said:

There is no end as Superman movies are always continuation.....and I hope no one will post any spoilers here.

Pro Image said:
Actually this was not Brandon first audition as Superman......

He went for the audition for the part as Superman in Smallville.......which was taken by you know who lar.

Then there was the movie audition which he did not want to go as he was actually not feeling well but when Bryan Singer(Superman Returns Director)requested from Brandon's agent for the audition, Brandon went for it. When Bryan Singer later requested him for the second audition, he would have already secure the role as the next Superman.......and the rest is of course history!:thumbsup:

Actually I would prefer Brandon over the other guy (forgot his name). Brandon looks so much like Christopher Reeve! Okay, I know I am bias but hey, Superman is my favourite hero and I long fix Christopher Reeve as Superman liao! Hee hee hee. :p

just saw the news on ST today... can watch Superman at a lower price liao :)

NSmen to get $1.50 discount off weekend movies at GV cinemas

NATIONAL servicemen will get a discount of $1.50 on each weekend ticket bought at Golden Village cinemas from this Saturday, in a gesture by the cinema chain to honour their national service contributions.
Golden Village is extending the offer to all operationally ready national servicemen who are members of Safra, the association for NSmen.

The launch of the offer - a first between Safra and a cinema chain - coincides with Singapore Armed Forces Day.

Safra members will pay $8 for a peak period movie ticket, compared with the usual $9.50.

A Golden Village spokesman said that though NSmen had previously been offered discounts for selected movies, this is the first time the offer applies across the board.

Brigadier-General Bernard Tan, Safra's vice-president, believes the offer will be well received by Safra's 230,000 members.

He said: 'Movies take a special place in our lives. Singaporeans probably watch more movies per capita than any other nation on earth.'

BG Tan added: 'We are happy that Golden Village recognises the NSmen's contributions to national defence by entering into this partnership.'

Safra members can buy their tickets online through Safra's website (www.safra.sg) or at Golden Village box office counters by presenting their Safra membership cards.

Golden Village managing director Kenneth Tan said: 'As the industry leader in Singapore, we entertain seven million patrons per year, and are happy and proud to show our appreciation to NSmen for their dauntless efforts and integral contribution towards nation-building.'

user12343 said:
just saw the news on ST today... can watch Superman at a lower price liao :)

NSmen to get $1.50 discount off weekend movies at GV cinemas

NATIONAL servicemen will get a discount of $1.50 on each weekend ticket bought at Golden Village cinemas from this Saturday, in a gesture by the cinema chain to honour their national service contributions.
Golden Village is extending the offer to all operationally ready national servicemen who are members of Safra, the association for NSmen.

The launch of the offer - a first between Safra and a cinema chain - coincides with Singapore Armed Forces Day.

Safra members will pay $8 for a peak period movie ticket, compared with the usual $9.50.

A Golden Village spokesman said that though NSmen had previously been offered discounts for selected movies, this is the first time the offer applies across the board.

Brigadier-General Bernard Tan, Safra's vice-president, believes the offer will be well received by Safra's 230,000 members.

He said: 'Movies take a special place in our lives. Singaporeans probably watch more movies per capita than any other nation on earth.'

BG Tan added: 'We are happy that Golden Village recognises the NSmen's contributions to national defence by entering into this partnership.'

Safra members can buy their tickets online through Safra's website (www.safra.sg) or at Golden Village box office counters by presenting their Safra membership cards.

Golden Village managing director Kenneth Tan said: 'As the industry leader in Singapore, we entertain seven million patrons per year, and are happy and proud to show our appreciation to NSmen for their dauntless efforts and integral contribution towards nation-building.'

But I am paying only $8 for night shows for Digital Theather in Cineleisure. What's the diff for the $9.50 in GV?

Zeckson Chow said:
Actually I would prefer Brandon over the other guy (forgot his name). Brandon looks so much like Christopher Reeve! Okay, I know I am bias but hey, Superman is my favourite hero and I long fix Christopher Reeve as Superman liao! Hee hee hee. :p

Tom Welling is the Smallville Superman but Kristen Kreuk as Lana Lang in Smallville is still my sweetie........:lovegrin:

Pro Image said:
But I am paying only $8 for night shows for Digital Theather in Cineleisure. What's the diff for the $9.50 in GV?

The different is saved $1.50 lor ... :bsmilie:

Long long time no watch movie liao .. :cry:

KNIGHT ONG said:

But that's the normal price in Cineleisure lei........I didn't know GV is so much more ex...

Go watch with one of your models lar......I am sure any of them would more than willing to RATATATATATATATATA in cinema with you....:sweat: :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
But that's the normal price in Cineleisure lei........I didn't know GV is so much more ex...

Go watch with one of your models lar......I am sure any of them would more than willing to RATATATATATATATATA in cinema with you....:sweat: :bsmilie:

:kok: :nono: ......... RATATATATATATATATA somewhere else ... :sticktong

KNIGHT ONG said:

mee too :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.