Superman Returns =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 29 in Singapore! :heart:

my friend says that the actor who acts a ssuper man will be cursed. ever since christoper reeves was paralysed from a horse fall. wonder if its true.

knpan said:
my friend says that the actor who acts a ssuper man will be cursed. ever since christoper reeves was paralysed from a horse fall. wonder if its true.

wah...then what abt the superman series? smallville and one more..clark & louis?

all will be cursed ~:bsmilie:

Errz said:
wah...then what abt the superman series? smallville and one more..clark & louis?

all will be cursed ~:bsmilie:

hmm is Dean Caine (or i think its his name) dead yet? hmm anymore Ripley's believe it or not eps? :think:

knpan said:

Walau, you have said 'your friend says'.. your friend is god meh? you believe him that much? give me a break.:sweat:

knpan said:

The CURSE is back!!!

Actually is not your friend say lah... i remember reading in the reports all the previous actor acted as superman some how or rather is being cursed. All til the latest Reeves got mishaps either die or accident un-natural death...Spooky man...:sweat:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm is Dean Caine (or i think its his name) dead yet? hmm anymore Ripley's believe it or not eps? :think:

Well, at least it looks like his career is dead ;( Too bad..He was quite convincing.

knpan said:

that's so easy to 'say'...

ok... there is a joke about this movie......!!!!!

the actor of this Superman return, The supermam's his "brother" was too big. And the people have to photoshop his "brother" smaller on the movie.....

:bsmilie:

ya guys feel happy to have he big but for this guy.... have to photoshop it to be smaller.

I hope this movie the story is better then x-men 3

Lord_Angelus said:
ok... there is a joke about this movie......!!!!!

the actor of this Superman return, The supermam's his "brother" was too big. And the people have to photoshop his "brother" smaller on the movie.....

superman mah ...
every aspect of him must be super .... :bsmilie:

melvin said:
The CURSE is back!!!

Actually is not your friend say lah... i remember reading in the reports all the previous actor acted as superman some how or rather is being cursed. All til the latest Reeves got mishaps either die or accident un-natural death...Spooky man...:sweat:

see see see, its not only my friend says

Status
Not open for further replies.