SUPERBLY GENIUS indian guy.

haqeel

Jan 21, 2009
Sembawang, SG
haqeel.livejournal.com
this is awesome...

so we should not buy the iPAd, and wait till this level of technology hits the market? :p

i bet my top dollar that something like this will hit the market with markedly reduced capability, and cost 1000 times as much.

hmmm... the stuff we saw in Minority Report seem real after all...

i bet my top dollar that something like this will hit the market with markedly reduced capability, and cost 1000 times as much.
Didn't Pranav Mistry mentioned in the video that he will be releasing the source code into the public domain? COTS equipments won't cost much either.

seems to have alot of implications , so ppl no need physical stuff anymore ? like watches , cameras , books ,etc. alot of ppl will be jobless then lol.

If I remember correctly there is something similar already on display at Funan Mall in front of McD, the children playing on a projected images on the floor;)

Didn't Pranav Mistry mentioned in the video that he will be releasing the source code into the public domain? COTS equipments won't cost much either.
yeah....open source...but developers can control what goes into the product they build and sell.
If I remember correctly there is something similar already on display at Funan Mall in front of McD, the children playing on a projected images on the floor;)
there's one at cathay cineplex (???) ground floor as well...

I don't fancy walking around with a projector hanging on my neck. What about the battery consumption? Seems like vapor ware to me at least at this stage but the ideas are great. Just not sure how it can be practically implemented.

I don't fancy walking around with a projector hanging on my neck. What about the battery consumption? Seems like vapor ware to me at least at this stage but the ideas are great. Just not sure how it can be practically implemented.

that's not the problem.....the camera and the projector is just the input/output device. the killer is the laptop that he has to carry around with him......but the idea is there...now, just need to downsize the computing brain, throw in some hdd space, connect it wirelessly to the internet, and voila...a true wearable ubiquitous computer!