May 31, 2005
Choa Chu Kang
www.moblog.com.sg
for your information..

非常SuperBand

日期:2006年1月14-15日
时间:早上9时-傍晚6时
地点:Orchard Youth Park

Yo brother, u are shooting this event ah? too bad i got something on on weekend. enjoy ur shoot and remember to post ur shots for us to see see. ;) pray that it is not raining.

If it doesn't rain and I am VERY free... I'll consider... :D

tang90246 said:
for your information..

非常SuperBand

日期:2006年1月14-15日
时间:早上9时-傍晚6时
地点:Orchard Youth Park

bro

thanks for sharing.........

r u official photographer for this event?

it is in chinese, but i think there will be rain so not goin but goin expo on sun

when r they coming out a 非常SuperMan contest?

i dun see any "super" in the superhost, campus superstar and all.. :rolleyes:

at the very least they're doing something and giving hope to thousands of people.

you? :think:

This one is more of a musical band/group format, trying to discover the next "Mayday, Beyond, Twinz, S.H.E." stuff like that. Its similar to the TNP's School of Rock contest sometime back(last June?), but more tuned towards the Chinese market i guess.

Singapore Idol, Superstar, Star Idol, Superhost, Campus Superstar, Superband=> what else is there?

Waffle said:
at the very least they're doing something and giving hope to thousands of people.

hope? wat hope? i really wish to know.. :bsmilie:

phelan said:
This one is more of a musical band/group format, trying to discover the next "Mayday, Beyond, Twinz, S.H.E." stuff like that. Its similar to the TNP's School of Rock contest sometime back(last June?), but more tuned towards the Chinese market i guess.

Singapore Idol, Superstar, Star Idol, Superhost, Campus Superstar, Superband=> what else is there?

Superphotographer... :bsmilie:

Waffle said:

I stayed rather unopportunistic and move on with life while spending on my sole supply of air.

obewan said:
Superphotographer... :bsmilie:
lol good idea.. :thumbsup:
非常Photographer. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.