superb DI skills? you decide ;)

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
409393_344688188904276_218257568214006_1049928_1619469077_n.jpg

If you find this highly-edited picture disturbing, you are qualified to be TRYPOPHOBIC, well at least you are. Even trypophobia isn't an accepted phobia yet (although the term is becoming more common).

Trypophobia is the fear of holes and asymmetrical clusters of small holes, often with things inside. It causes a creepy, itching, crawling feeling.

saw this picture on a Facebook Group...so how does it do for you?

Last edited:
I see a girl with badly DI'd Lotus pod holes. :p

But I have an urge to get tweezers and alcohol... :p

You'll need new PhotoShop tools to rectify that DI condition: a PS blunt-spoon curette and a a nice, old-fashioned bunsen to cauterize!

I think it gives some people the jitters because it just looks unnatural...

trypophobia can come about from seemingly mundane things like sponges or honeycombs

I have trypophobia.. Can't stand the sight of it. Sponges are alright though so i guess i'm half trypophobia. Long time ago those older MacDonalds restaurant their ceiling has those holes, everytime i eat there i wouldn't dare to look up

Seeing it allover facebook just freaks me out. To protect my sanity I convince my self that the image in doctored my looking at the overlapping pore on her left elbow!

fap fap fap

I think it gives some people the jitters because it just looks unnatural...

trypophobia can come about from seemingly mundane things like sponges or honeycombs

For me more on octopus tenticles' suction cups....just gives me the shingles feeling