Super Strong Wind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgotha

Aug 20, 2004
Melbourne/Singapore
Anyone besides me feeling it? It's scary..........everything in my room got blown around. My windows got slammed so hard the handle broke........

The winds ............so strong!

Anyone besides me feeling it? It's scary..........everything in my room got blown around. My windows got slammed so hard the handle broke........

The winds ............so strong!

yes over here too! it's scary! so strong!!!

but no, not everything in my room got blown around yet.. thank goodness.

My house is located in a generally forested area. The winds i experience are much more stronger than the once right now. It's not the full force yet. Full force can rip the roof of my home.

GMAN

i'm so scared! The rain is pouring against the windows with so much tenacity...it's as though the rain's bent on breaking my windows.

yes, my side also. It just so sudden and the clouds just came in spilt second!!!! Scray:sweat:

i'm so scared! The rain is pouring against the windows with so much tenacity...it's as though the rain's bent on breaking my windows.
Your window handle broke?? Oh dear. My house windows had to be tighten to prevent that from happening. It happens at my place like once every 2 weeks. Something like a mini gale force wind.

GMAN

STROOONNGGG WINDS!!! Waiting for the rains now... I'm in Tampines btw...

waaaa i scared my window shattered!!!!! Typhoon lol :bsmilie:

all my empty coke cans collection went flying about.

Point to ponder... What if a hurricane/cyclone hit Singapore? Hmmmm...

Here too in YCK... Super strong wind and rain.

But it stopped now.

Point to ponder... What if a hurricane/cyclone hit Singapore? Hmmmm...

Impossible as we are at the equator.

Tornados and squalls though...

Met service website down... Blown offline by the wind? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.