Super Motard & Cub Prix, 22 Aug 2004


Status
Not open for further replies.

scud

Senior Member
Jul 28, 2003
1,808
0
0
Singapore
www.fotolightbox.com
After the morning "invasion to SBG", managed to rush down to Kallang Car Park C for this event.

#1


#2


#3
 

horizoner

Member
May 30, 2003
377
0
16
42
Visit site
oppsss ... see u here again :bsmilie:

tried to take some of the scramblers doing wheelies but no chance...

btw OT, wat bike u riding?
 

jbma

Senior Member
Dec 28, 2003
3,287
0
0
Tampines
Yo Scud. You got the photo of Willie on the tree. Where were you? I was on hhis right on the ground. Anyway nice shots. I only got the guy doing theh willy.
 

rainman

Senior Member
Apr 4, 2004
1,314
0
36
42
In my own world
Yo guys, nice actions u got there. I missed out this...was at Hereen shooting fashion show..

Not easy right? for sports and actions like these...

Wondering how Willy support the monopod? Seems like it's going to slip off from the side of his lap anytime...keke :)
 

scud

Senior Member
Jul 28, 2003
1,808
0
0
Singapore
www.fotolightbox.com
horizoner said:
oppsss ... see u here again :bsmilie:

tried to take some of the scramblers doing wheelies but no chance...

btw OT, wat bike u riding?
phantom TA200. ;)
 

scud

Senior Member
Jul 28, 2003
1,808
0
0
Singapore
www.fotolightbox.com
jbma said:
Yo Scud. You got the photo of Willie on the tree. Where were you? I was on hhis right on the ground. Anyway nice shots. I only got the guy doing theh willy.
i was by the road side near the blue pick-up.
saw you guys there, and of course the easily spotted willy on the tree.
he had a good view up there huh.. :D :D
 

scud

Senior Member
Jul 28, 2003
1,808
0
0
Singapore
www.fotolightbox.com
rainman said:
Yo guys, nice actions u got there. I missed out this...was at Hereen shooting fashion show..

Not easy right? for sports and actions like these...

Wondering how Willy support the monopod? Seems like it's going to slip off from the side of his lap anytime...keke :)
it is all about learning, nvr stop learning and you can improve from there...

dont worry abt willy, he has an "angel" looking after him.... the one with pink hat ...... ke ke ke :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.