Super Molel

Status
Not open for further replies.
hantu tek tek !

That's a model that is as plus-sized as most photogs here on CS... :bsmilie:

Bring out your UWAs...

Don't be so mean le.... what's wrong with plus size models...

this is tasteless and super bo-liao, totally no respect to anyone who willing to stand in front of a camera, be it an any type and any shape.

I trust everyone here is more mature then any other areas, please don't behave like a small boi boi who deserve a kick in their butt.

I don't know if anyone has seen this portrait before: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5956913

The girl doesn't really fall into the category of your standard CS XMM swimsuit model or lingerie model who prances around in a hotel room happily; but that is a portrait I love. It speaks volumes about humanity, it makes one think. To me, it has tons more value than any CS XMM photo. And I would be more than glad to shoot her, though I hope for her health's sake that she is no longer anorexic.

It's funny how CS P&P always has the tagline that it's "More than just sitting and smiling" but that's just what happens in 95% of photos I see here (when I do).

I have not seen the picture, but I have seen good pictures of heavier people that work well, in more than just a superficial way.

are you like that? :0

No! He is the one to the left:

s

It's Boliao ...

Both Vogue in Italy and Australia recently used PLUS size models on cover and photo spreads, first time in history they have moved away from the waif style of model. So yes BIG can be beautiful.

Vogue Italy

Robyn Lawley - Vogue AU

Cheers ....

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't know if anyone has seen this portrait before: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5956913

The girl doesn't really fall into the category of your standard CS XMM swimsuit model or lingerie model who prances around in a hotel room happily; but that is a portrait I love. It speaks volumes about humanity, it makes one think. To me, it has tons more value than any CS XMM photo. And I would be more than glad to shoot her, though I hope for her health's sake that she is no longer anorexic.

It's funny how CS P&P always has the tagline that it's "More than just sitting and smiling" but that's just what happens in 95% of photos I see here (when I do).

I have not seen the picture, but I have seen good pictures of heavier people that work well, in more than just a superficial way.

Awesome. This is a work of art. It is very unique kind of photography which I find it more interesting than just normal portrait photos.

I agree with you. Most of the portrait photos in CS are beautiful models. We don't get to see this kind of artistic photos often.

No matter how fat or skinny your subject is. What matter most is how the photographer present his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.