super jam in Cte now! how come no report on radio?

legiz

Apr 17, 2006
supe jam tdy + usual slow n heavy traffic
+ vehicle breakdown+ super high erp!!!
$3.00 one gantry ? LTA nuts already??
and no reports on radio abt the jam or slow everyday
are they trying to hide this ineffcient yet
still have the cheek to collect so much money ??

i paid $2.00 + $3.00 +$2.50
total $7.50 and I am still on my way to work
startin work at 8.30am
left frustrated , being late , time loss and paid
so much . am I the only one?
lose all the way ....

legiz said:
i paid $2.00 + $3.00 +$2.50
total $7.50 and I am still on my way to work
startin work at 8.30am
left frustrated , being late , time loss and paid
so much . am I the only one?
lose all the way ....

Yeah. No choice but to increase it further. When it is high enough, the CTE will be clear. Common sense.

i take the PIE to work and recently the same thing is happening. massive jams on the PIE when previously it wasn't the case. the number of accidents are rising and nosey singaporeans are slowing down the traffic even further.

i sure hope these errant drivers are punished by an "Act of God" if not the government.

supe jam tdy + usual slow n heavy traffic
+ vehicle breakdown+ super high erp!!!
$3.00 one gantry ? LTA nuts already??
and no reports on radio abt the jam or slow everyday
are they trying to hide this ineffcient yet
still have the cheek to collect so much money ??

Leave your car on the road..

then walk to work.. :bsmilie:

ha ha not news worthy when it is common daily weekday morning occurence for the last 13 years

I take the train. CTE jam avoided!

As a motorist, I am also frustrated. We paid road tax, high COE and the road is jam pack daily at almost the same locations and timing. What is the point of reporting if there is NOT a single traffic police to control the situation? It is like confirming what we already know.

If you drive in the CBD, you will notice bus driving in and out of bus lane and we are suppose to keep out! If bus lane is not effective then why have them?

I would like to see more traffic policemen helping during peak hours.

I took train today and it took twenty minutes to get from bishan to toapayoh

Oklah, just a bit of inconvenience with 5.8 million people.

Still not on target for 10-20 million people.

I take the train. CTE jam avoided!

train also crowded, have to squeeze like mad, man have to rub your backside with their "thingy"( intentionally or unintentionally) . i really dont like people to rub my backside....

ninelives said:
train also crowded, have to squeeze like mad, man have to rub your backside with their "thingy"( intentionally or unintentionally) . i really dont like people to rub my backside....

I park my car at Tiong Bahru and take the train to my office in Raffles Place for this reason :p

wahahahaha..

so true..

gave up driving to work also. jam till sian, rather take train and squeeze..

erp (cte) morning $1.00 + $1.50 (before 8.00) $2.00 (after 8) $4! (after 8.30) IIRC!

night time still got erp!, think $1.50 for both? or $2.00? cannot remember liao.

pay the erp nvm but still JAM!!!!!

As a motorist, I am also frustrated. We paid road tax, high COE and the road is jam pack daily at almost the same locations and timing. What is the point of reporting if there is NOT a single traffic police to control the situation? It is like confirming what we already know.

If you drive in the CBD, you will notice bus driving in and out of bus lane and we are suppose to keep out! If bus lane is not effective then why have them?

I would like to see more traffic policemen helping during peak hours.
ya.. when the time comes, where one's pay ERP, Road tax, COE by 10 folds, will we see less car on the road.. hip hip hurray

nowadays, is the ERP, Road tax, COE enough to feed all the TP that they even need to patrol the road liao for summon?