super import night 2009 (SIN 09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad that i was not able to make it to the event..
However, was really looking forward to see the event photos here on CS. But seems like all that was posted on CS was the photos of sexy models.

Where are the cars? I want to see good looking cars that were displayed there..

If anyone has it, please share.. :)

Cars are much sexier than girls.. :)

Doncha agree peoplle... " :bsmilie:

You're obviously new here... It's very rare for CS photogs to actually shoot the cars when there are models available. :p

Or, in other words, the common reaction of CS photogs would be.... "got cars there meh? I tot only many many chio bu"

However, was really looking forward to see the event photos here on CS. But seems like all that was posted on CS was the photos of sexy models.

check SG car forums.

err.. did you visit the correct gallery? Maybe you can check out the reportage and sports section.. even with RLA gallery, there's quite a few thread explicitly stated "Cars only".. and other "not cars only" threads with cars pictures inside..

LOL. It is the same for mooncake festival... all the cameras come up to eye level and flashes going off like fireworks when the pretty young dancers from china come on stage. :bsmilie:

That is why now I see so many newbies getting that awesome 85mm 1.4 as their first lens after the kit. Portrait power!!

Last edited:

quite true bro,but without the babes, free entrance also no one go...that's the catch.:lovegrin:

very tough but I succeded........ enduring the photography in the SIN threads just to ogle at all that flesh

Last edited:
very tough but I succeded........ enduring the photography in the SIN threads just to ogle at all that flesh

I know it was a struggle for you. I'm happy you endured and survived! Thank you for your sacrifice! :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.