What pairs well with Japanese souped-up tourers? Real-life racequeens! Started in 1993, the GT series is split to GT500 and GT300 (with a maximum cap of 500 & 300 horsepower resectively). Familiar car manufacturer/models include Honda (HSV-010 GT), Nissan (GT-R replacing 350Z), and Toyota/Lexus (LFA replacing SC430, which replaced the Toyota Supra) with some privateer teams running European cars such as Aston Martin DB9, Ferrari 550-GTS, Lamborghini Murciélago or McLaren F1 GTR. Further read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_GT
Official Super GT 2011 banner, click for the full size
Red Dot Photo is an official sales agent for Super GT tickets. We will also be packaging hotel/transport/equipment for a full fledged horse-power, racequeens-filled 3 days!
Super GT Weekend 2011 Key Highlights!
- Super GT Race 40 teams racing each other, 90+ international drivers, Pit Walkabout(additional RM100)
- Super GT Motor Show 100+ cars on display exotics(Ferrari, Lamgorghini, Porcshe, McLaren); GT Look-a-likes(Skylines, RX-7, NSX, etc); automotive related items on sale
- Japanese GT Queens, including Msian GT Queen Pageant Search
- Stage performances drum, dance and musical performance, including on-stage activities for spectators; GT Driver Talk Show; off-stage Cosplay, Comics, Anime & Games Exhibition
- Food festival Fusion of local and Japanese delicacies and more!
Grandstand (Get to watch racing from prime locations!) :$41
Pitwalk (Get close to the supped-up cars in the pit lane as well as get near to the Japanese racequeens!): $41
Grandstand tickets is available at RDP showroom. Pitwalk tickets are not ready yet.
Do contact us directly if you like tickets ONLY
Tickets + package
3 days 2 nights Super GT Raceweekend
Accomodation (Concorde Inn)
Tickets (Grand stand and Pit walk!)
17th June 2011
0930 Depart Singapore (meeting point should be at RDP showroom near Paya Lebar MRT interchange), we should be taking the 2nd link in tuas.
1500 reaches Hotel, current options include a private model shoot, or KL RnR, or a photography workshop (all still in the works)
18th June 2011
0930 Depart for circuit
0945 reach circuit
1000 to 1700: free and easy, qualifying, pit walk, race queen shoot (at least 1 hr of pit walk to shoot Japanese race queens)
1730: back to hotel:
1930: Sports photography workshop at the hotel (TBC)
19th June 2011:
0930 Depart for circuit
0945 reach circuit
1000 to 1700: free and easy, practice, pit walk, race queen shoot, race (at least 1 hr of pit walk to shoot Japanese race queens)
1700: Depart for Singapore directly from circuit
*All timings will be confirmed closer to the date.*
Twin-sharing $328 (early bird $298, confirm by 15th May 2011)
Single supplement $428 (no early bird)
Prices include: Transport from Singapore to Sepang, all hotel transfers, accommodation, grandstand and pitwalk passes
Prices DO NOT include: Lunch/Dinner, insurance
All prices are nett and inclusive of the prevailing taxes.
Interested participants please fill up all the details here including payment details via this form:
- Red Dot Photo LLP has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Red Dot Photo LLP only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- Red Dot Photo LLP does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- Tickets/Pass Holders are duly aware of the risks and hazards inherent to this event and voluntarily assumes all risk of loss, damage, or injury, including death, which may be sustained, and releases the organizers of this event from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, and howsoever arising out of or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, consequential loss or damage directly or indirectly.
- All Tickets/Pass Holders are subject to organizer's Conditions of Sale and Entry. For full information please visit: www.jpmmotorsport.com.my or www.supergt.com.my.
- The organizers reserves the right to refuse admission or remove anyone from this event or event premises without any refund whatsoever, in the event of any non compliance, observance and/or breach of Conditions of Sale, and/or for safety reasons.
- Strictly no unauthorized merchandise or trading is permitted in this event.
- This Ticket/Pass is non transferable nor for resale.
- Please retain this Ticket/Pass for access to this event and supporting events on the dates specified.
MJ / Jon
67474317 / 91798128 / 81885650
Follow us at