sup sup sui

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauLEE

Jun 8, 2003
North-East
Visit site
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/topstories/story/0,4386,264082,00.html?

Can Mr K C Chan of the fame Everitt Road save the Singapore's economy? I say, probable YES!
After the extensive free publicity generated by the media, Mr Chan is already well-known both in Singapore and the neigbouring countries. If he could juz invite his horny ("persons with horns too") neighbours over for a drink and probably share some photography and recording skills, they may even joint-produced/market a home-video VCD about their engagements. Of course Mr Chan shld have the bigger share of the profits as he is the main actor and his daughter the main actress.As there is basically no royalties to pay as well as very little production cost, any sales will be juz profits! Say if he retail at $20, and if all the kaypohs buy it, say 1,000,000 local and 100,000 overseas, then the profit will be more than 20millions! There will be many companies and individuals benefiting from this success and thus generate a lot of new jobs. Mr Chan may also conduct talks on acting as well as dancing, proficiency in vulgarities, even maybe giving some tips to CS members. The title of this CD could be "sup sup sui". and if there is a sequel, probably it can be titled as "The Returns of the Everitt brudders".
Since the whole neighbourhood is a big joke, plse don't treat my question seriously.

Hmm... some courts should haul him straight back in and fine him until its no longer sup sup sui:p

mr chan is the father of my collague. i can say to you that in person he is very friendly and touching guy, very full of passion towards people.

lauLEE said:
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/topstories/story/0,4386,264082,00.html?

Can Mr K C Chan of the fame Everitt Road save the Singapore's economy? I say, probable YES!
After the extensive free publicity generated by the media, Mr Chan is already well-known both in Singapore and the neigbouring countries. If he could juz invite his horny ("persons with horns too") neighbours over for a drink and probably share some photography and recording skills, they may even joint-produced/market a home-video VCD about their engagements. Of course Mr Chan shld have the bigger share of the profits as he is the main actor and his daughter the main actress.As there is basically no royalties to pay as well as very little production cost, any sales will be juz profits! Say if he retail at $20, and if all the kaypohs buy it, say 1,000,000 local and 100,000 overseas, then the profit will be more than 20millions! There will be many companies and individuals benefiting from this success and thus generate a lot of new jobs. Mr Chan may also conduct talks on acting as well as dancing, proficiency in vulgarities, even maybe giving some tips to CS members. The title of this CD could be "sup sup sui". and if there is a sequel, probably it can be titled as "The Returns of the Everitt brudders".
Since the whole neighbourhood is a big joke, plse don't treat my question seriously.

Jason H0 said:
mr chan is the father of my collague. i can say to you that in person he is very friendly and touching guy, very full of passion towards people.

But that's very different from what we heard/seen from the press.

what do u have to say?

Jason H0 said:

i can totally understand that, people are reactive. we react to external circumstances.... but there is a limit how far this can drag to.

No matter how friendly and touching he is, he has shown Singapore he is a pain in the ass. I would not say his neighbour are angels... takes 2 hand to clap

Jason H0 said:

b'coz he is hao lian mah....

u r Sec sch teacher arr...

SYPeck said:
Hmm... some courts should haul him straight back in and fine him until its no longer sup sup sui:p

sup sup sui? i think the joke's on mr chan....

now he's got a criminal record, a hole in his pocket, and any subsequent court hearings will be to his disadvantage due to his past record. time for him to concede defeat and move to another neighbourhood (but not mine thanks!)

:bsmilie:

It is an offence to use insulting words or behaviour 'within the hearing or sight of any person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress'.

Reason why vulgarities are banned in BMT? :dunno:

Wai said:

are you sure? i remembered my then-superiors in BMT still uses vulgarities.. that was around a year back.

i think his comments are just like, dui dio... lppl... so just pay lor... 4k nia... seriously... i paid some bugger 9k for nothing... not even defamation as said by 2 of my lawyers... my lawyers charge me 50k for 2 day trial... but when u weigh the time & effort to go trial... den 9k is nothing lor... anyway, mine is just to ask him to buzz off... not apology... since some ppl just in for the money...

so for him... 4k is really nothing compared to lawyer fees. esp he must pay the court fee & the few other parties' legal fees as well.

i think after writing tis... since the stalker also in this forum... i think i might get hell again... but just think... wat can u do with ill gotten 9k?

Wai said:

Huh? They are banned now?

ORD too long liao....sorry. ;p 2 more high-keys and low-keys to go then ROD looorrrrr! :bsmilie:

zekai said:
I would not say his neighbour are angels... takes 2 hand to clap

I laughed when I read this:

" Outside court, a cheerful Chan said: 'I fought the case... to show Singaporeans that my neighbours are not angels with halos but ordinary persons with horns too. Like me.'" :bsmilie: :devil: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i think his comments are just like, dui dio... lppl... so just pay lor... 4k nia... seriously... i paid some bugger 9k for nothing... not even defamation as said by 2 of my lawyers... my lawyers charge me 50k for 2 day trial... but when u weigh the time & effort to go trial... den 9k is nothing lor... anyway, mine is just to ask him to buzz off... not apology... since some ppl just in for the money...

so for him... 4k is really nothing compared to lawyer fees. esp he must pay the court fee & the few other parties' legal fees as well.

i think after writing tis... since the stalker also in this forum... i think i might get hell again... but just think... wat can u do with ill gotten 9k?

man this is some serious case... did it originated from CS?

SYPeck said:

A man cannot be tried twice for the same offence. But of course, the prosecution can appeal on the grounds that the sentence is too light, and that he obviously has not learnt his lesson.

Sentencing serves 2 purposes : punishment, and deterrant. Its clear that neither has been achieved. It will do the courts well to appeal to the Chief Justice to up his punishment to include a little jail time for the way he mocks his sentence. We will see if 3 months in jail is still sup sup sui.

Jason H0 said:

I'm sure that everyone, no matter how cruel or evil they are, is friendly and compassionate to someone close to them. People like Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Ladin, Robert Mogabe, Idi Amin, and numerous other murderous dicators and despots must be good to at least someone. But that doesn't excuse their behavior.

behyx said:
man this is some serious case... did it originated from CS?

started when in class... den dunno when he went around spreading things about me... din sue him then... actually who would do that... den i just commented in my site about the injustice & i received numerous threat calls & harassments, go file a police report den changed my number & received several stalking pms and also lawyer letter. call this justice? police dun even bother... think i should upload the threats that i saved and put over the net... think i would get another letter again... since it would be another not worth the fight case... if the legal fees is justifiable and i would get paid when i attend court, i think i would gladly go to court & get justice... oh ya... 1 funny thing was the schedule was so nice that its around my exam period that i should attend court if i was to defend... leaving me no time and over stress to even do either 1... :think:

oh ya... nxt time i must remember not to help ppl pay when debt collectors come knocking at their door... cos that shows that i got deep pockets... :blah:

anyway back to topic... sometimes i think this kinda small matter also need to bring to court... super dramatic... i think mayb should set up some super small court to settle such stupid issues... or else ppl may make use of the legal loopholes of not going to court due to high cost/time to get settlements.

chriszzz said:
A man cannot be tried twice for the same offence. But of course, the prosecution can appeal on the grounds that the sentence is too light, and that he obviously has not learnt his lesson.

Sentencing serves 2 purposes : punishment, and deterrant. Its clear that neither has been achieved. It will do the courts well to appeal to the Chief Justice to up his punishment to include a little jail time for the way he mocks his sentence. We will see if 3 months in jail is still sup sup sui.

think like tat is not good to the later batch ppl.... since we uses the doctrine of precedence... damn... if nxt time have similar case... all go to jail... nxt time anyone take a video cam & capture neighbour... go to jail... disregard intentional or unintentional... vulgarities also go to jail... :sweat: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think like tat is not good to the later batch ppl.... since we uses the doctrine of precedence... damn... if nxt time have similar case... all go to jail... nxt time anyone take a video cam & capture neighbour... go to jail... disregard intentional or unintentional... vulgarities also go to jail... :sweat: :bsmilie:

just because a crook is jailed doesn't mean ALL subsequent offenders will be jailed. That's why you have a trial to determine your crime and seriousness of it. In this case, Chan is obviously mocking the courts for their light punishment. It's like a "is that the best you can do?" tone that he is using. This alone might be construed as contempt of court, a jailable offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.