Suntec City Mall - F1 Photography Contest

Suntec City

Sep 2, 2010
SuntecCity-F1PhotographyContestRegistrationForm.jpg

Feel free to drop us an email should there be any queries!

All entries are non-returnable properties belonging to Suntec City Mall upon submission.

Please be more specific. You take ownership of the prints or copyright of the images submitted??

Other terms and conditions apply, the management's decision is absolute, final and non-disputable.

You don't think its appropriate to list down every single terms and conditions? Really shoddy work.....

Yes. Couldn't agree more with Kit's post. This is the same debate that went on last year too, where a few of such 'F1 photo competitions' actually seemed like seeking good pics 'for free'.

Separately, as far as I know (and please correct me if I am wrong), the F1 tickets' Terms & Conditions clearly states that any photography is for personal/ non-commercial purposes and all commercial rights of the images/ videos are retained by FIA/F1 organizers. So not sure, whether legally these competition organizers can use these pics for their commercial purposes (and whether the photographers can give the rights of the pics to them for any potential monetary or equivalent consideration, because they dont have that right in the 1st place)

Last edited:
$600 of suntec shopping vouchers.. why not Funan I.T mall or Peninsula..:bsmilie:

Have to pay and print 30.5cm x 45.7cm for UPTO (which means that's the TOTAL prize money from 1st to whatever) $600 suntec voucher? C'mon, they can do better than that... cheapskates.

Have to pay and print 30.5cm x 45.7cm for UPTO (which means that's the TOTAL prize money from 1st to whatever) $600 suntec voucher? C'mon, they can do better than that... cheapskates.

Yep ! Agree !

Not worth our time, effort and potential misuse of our photos .... :thumbsd:

:sticktong

In fact i dont think they have the right to use Kimi Raikkonen's F1 picture in their contest form!

Well such competitions will still have its contestants despite the "lousy" prize.

wont waste my efforts in this cheap contest. $600 cannot even buy a decent quality glass :D

Sorry to OT, but this reminds me of the time when I got stopped by Suntec staff for using a PnS camera, apparently only tourists can take photographs in Suntec. :dunno:

Lucky they never dig out my eyeballs, which I think has higher resolving power than my poor old point and shoot.