Sunshine Empire trio guilty of fraud

Anyway I doubt those who are involved will be caught. Imagine how many people have to be convicted and jailed?

There is also others who are not part of SE but with their member companies who were also involved in this entire scheme. These people are also not caught. Why?

i am more interested of the other news in your link :

In a separate case, a taxi driver pleaded guilty to molesting a female passenger.

52-year-old Francis Ngien Tai Ho, picked her up at around 3am on 10 August 2009.

He then invited the 25-year-old woman to sit in the front passenger seat after she complained the rear seat was uncomfortable.

The woman accepted the invitation.

Ngien asked to shake her hand when they reached her destination and she extended it to him.

But instead of giving her a handshake, the TransCab driver planted a kiss on it.

She lodged a police report the next day. - CNA/vm

I'm confused how the two news are even like, put together on the same article when there's no relation between the two. It's not even a link, it's the same article.

So what do the followers of Phang who call him Father have to say now... :think::sweatsm::sweatsm:

SE wanted to build condo, office in KL and a RESORT in Melaka...
It wanted to build an UNDERWATER HOTEL.. first in Sarawak then suddenly switched to Melaka. The design of the resort changed at least 5 times... :bsmilie:

So what do the followers of Phang who call him Father have to say now... :think::sweatsm::sweatsm:

SE wanted to build condo, office in KL and a RESORT in Melaka...
It wanted to build an UNDERWATER HOTEL.. first in Sarawak then suddenly switched to Melaka. The design of the resort changed at least 5 times... :bsmilie:

We know all those are for show. And now dunno where are the followers.

But I am really curious to see if the top levels of the scheme get charged or not.

We know all those are for show. And now dunno where are the followers.

But I am really curious to see if the top levels of the scheme get charged or not.

"Gemini Chit Fund Landmark fraud case. The Gemini Chit Fund Corporation Ltd was incorporated by Abdul Gaffar Mohamed Ibrahim in 1964 as a private limited company. The chit fund scheme originated in India. Usually practiced in rural societies, it is both a lending and saving scheme in which investors are also borrowers. Members make contributions to a common pool at periodic intervals. At the end of each period, the pooled funds are auctioned and the person with the lowest bid wins. Rural chit fund schemes usually involve ten people.

The Gemini Chit Fund attracted between 40,000 and 50,000 members, and promised high returns on investment. In 1973, Abdul Gaffar was charged with three counts of criminal breach of trust amounting to $3.2 million. The loss resulting from his crimes was estimated at $50 million. In sentencing Gaffar to life imprisonment, trial judge Choor Singh dubbed the case ‘the swindle of the century’."

Ah Phang scammed more than him, but got off so lightly

The 16 or 17 car achiever video is quite entertaining.. All their name, car model and age are flashed.

"谢谢, 老大!" Jokers..

rewarded-with-car video is funny...comical leh......stupidity is not in short supply in Sing...

How can we go appeal to the court to catch the rest of them?