Sunsets

Status
Not open for further replies.
hie!
do u have an idea what sorta background u wanna have w/ the sunset?
sometimes.. the sunset over the CBD area can be beautiful too :)

merry x'mas!

I can only think of sentosa.
Or....maybe at hill street the dunno wat OUB building.
Just walk towards funan straight down. Go up to 6th floor the carpark there. Can see nice sunset.
But then, heard that the building now renovation.
This is the picture I took there with my digicam...
sunsetborders.jpg

Cherlyn said:
hie!
do u have an idea what sorta background u wanna have w/ the sunset?
sometimes.. the sunset over the CBD area can be beautiful too :)

merry x'mas!

Hmm...no preference actually. As long as the location has a good perspective of the setting sun. I'm actually thinking of shooting from the Sheares Bridge. Will most likely get a good paranomic view of the evening skyline amidst the setting sun?

jnifur said:
I can only think of sentosa.
Or....maybe at hill street the dunno wat OUB building.
Just walk towards funan straight down. Go up to 6th floor the carpark there. Can see nice sunset.
But then, heard that the building now renovation.
This is the picture I took there with my digicam...
sunsetborders.jpg

Hmm...I think I know where you are referring to. It's the building that's directly opp. the new Parliament House, where the Olympus Service Centre is? Hill Street Centre or something.

I actually thought of Sentosa too, but just worried that the beach might be packed with people on Xmas Day.

nice pic jnifur! :)

MaGixShOe said:
same place as above :)

IMG_0549001.jpg
Wah....u got a nice egg yolk :p
Like the orangy sky siah

thanks isis...that day the sunset also not very dramatic....if not for the teeny wheeny bit of sunrays coming out from the clouds....quite boring siah

You can also try Mt. Faber or Labrador Park. ;)

vivientan said:
Wow, nice shots u guys have there! I was out with my eqpt just now for some sunset shots but the rain ruined my plans! :cry: Guess I'll have to try again another day.

Today the weather was very good where we were shooting the kingfishers at Hotspring. Only in the late afternoon the sky turned grey.

Well you can follow us to Pulau Ubin this coming saturday if you want to....
A few of us might be going there to shoot birds.

Harlequin said:
Today the weather was very good where we were shooting the kingfishers at Hotspring. Only in the late afternoon the sky turned grey.

Sigh...can't make it this Sat as I have something planned already. :( Will try to join in next time if I could!

Harlequin said:

YOz!
Going there with a buncha friends on saturday to shoot too!
Happen to meet us remember to say hi hor... ;)

AReality said:
YOz!
Going there with a buncha friends on saturday to shoot too!
Happen to meet us remember to say hi hor... ;)
Hey Areality,

If you see a bunch of people carrying big mamas lens on tripod over their shoulders, wearing jungle hat, suited up a like a sniper and carrying a big backpack, that's probably us.

Where are you guys heading to ? Shooting what subject ?

Harlequin said:
Hey Areality,

If you see a bunch of people carrying big mamas lens on tripod over their shoulders, wearing jungle hat, suited up a like a sniper and carrying a big backpack, that's probably us.

Where are you guys heading to ? Shooting what subject ?

If U see some small kids holding some DSLR, with some wide angles, then that's probably us.

Me will be sunset/scenery.
Friends shooting abstract/macro/scenery.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.