sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.
2464583036_04c5881fa7.jpg

pls help me to improve this on pic :)

TS, pls tell us where and what you wan to have us help u abt. A sentence "pls help me improve on this pic" does not say much on what are you improvement are u seeking.

TS, pls tell us where and what you wan to have us help u abt. A sentence "pls help me improve on this pic" does not say much on what are you improvement are u seeking.

thks for the reminder , am seeking improvement like colour , composition and how to pp tis pic to make it look better as the pic has not done any pp yet :)

To me, sunset pics are all about timing and clouds. For this case, the timing and clouds are all wrong. Try again at a different timing and do try to boost saturation in your PP

You must wait the sun will be on its perfect circle to get a sunset/sunrise effect,
Agree timing isnt right..

Keep on shooting and enjoy :)

somehow i feel the sun is a bit too high up, usu i tot they shld be around the horizon?...
correct me if i m wrong... :)

the best is u wait till the timing that the sun is round and fall on the horizon...it will create a good mirror image on the sea . the sunset colour is dull..maybe can increase the red colour during pp to make it warm up a bit?...

Status
Not open for further replies.