Jul 9, 2002
West
aav.jpg

1/480 sec, f/8
ISO: 160

aau.jpg

1/450 sec, f/8
ISO: 160

Nice sets of sunset shots you have taken yesterday :)
:thumbsup:

Very nice colour..had been wondering for a long time how you manage to take this kind of pic. I had tried to set my camera to diff modes but seems that none got that effect(the round sun effect)..would be glad that you can share some tips:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Wildfox
Very nice colour..had been wondering for a long time how you manage to take this kind of pic. I had tried to set my camera to diff modes but seems that none got that effect(the round sun effect)..would be glad that you can share some tips:bsmilie:

sometimes, it is not your camera; it is the sky and sun factors to taken into account also ...

Originally posted by roy2978
where u live? very nice good composition

My location is BT Batok.

Originally posted by ckiang
The pics are screaming for a flock of birds in a V formation sihlouetted against the sun. :)

Regards
CK

I'm was hoping for birds to come into my viewfinder too :p But bird at my area seems to went home earlier...

Originally posted by Wildfox

As mentioned by oceanxp, it is the sky and sun factors to taken into account also. I meter the sun when taking these shots. I have updated the pix with cam setting.

Originally posted by malkw
My location is BT Batok.

I'm was hoping for birds to come into my viewfinder too :p But bird at my area seems to went home earlier...

As mentioned by oceanxp, it is the sky and sun factors to taken into account also. I meter the sun when taking these shots. I have updated the pix with cam setting.

Need to ask u something.... have u been to the Bukit Batok Nature Reserve?

If yes, is there a spot or a bird eye view over the west side of Singapore where it is good for taking sunset?

Status
Not open for further replies.