.....Sunset Korea - Seoul...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hiee.....

Here is one of the sunsets view from my hotel room...

viewpubimage.asp

regards,
me

CHIO!!:thumbsup:

But why right hand side so dark one ah? :p

FYI....

The pollution in Korea is rather bad hence the type of sunsets tht you get there. The ppollution is norally bad due to the number of cars and trafic jams (24hrs) .....as they say if you have been in a traffic jam in Seoul ......SIngapore's CTE Jam is a peanut!!!!!.

The right side is dark as the haze forms an immediate colloidal system due to the sun....so the distance immdiate to the sun seem glowing but overall the light is blocked in just a short distance - poor visibility to.

Photo taken with a sepia filter (kenko filter set for P&S). This photo was taken with a Canon S10 on a camera tripod(monopod) with all the lights in the hotel room turned off - as i do not have any polariser.....too.

Regards,
me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photography is catching what you see and to be able to share with others what you saw - by me

That just reminds me I need a polarizing filter for my A40.....and I am broke... and there is SEED tomorrow.... anyone wanna sponser or "permanantly lend" their A40 - 52mm adapter and polarizing lens? :D

Originally posted by sulhan
FYI....

The pollution in Korea is rather bad hence the type of sunsets tht you get there. The ppollution is norally bad due to the number of cars and trafic jams (24hrs) .....as they say if you have been in a traffic jam in Seoul ......SIngapore's CTE Jam is a peanut!!!!!.

The right side is dark as the haze forms an immediate colloidal system due to the sun....so the distance immdiate to the sun seem glowing but overall the light is blocked in just a short distance - poor visibility to.

Photo taken with a sepia filter (kenko filter set for P&S). This photo was taken with a Canon S10 on a camera tripod(monopod) with all the lights in the hotel room turned off - as i do not have any polariser.....too.

Regards,
me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photography is catching what you see and to be able to share with others what you saw - by me

you went korea?? may i ask if your camera can tahan the cold whether? issit minus somthing degree..... going there soon.... but very scared that my olympus C3000z freezes there

This is a nice shoot. But if can add in some building will that be good?? :dunno:

Did you use any soft filter?

Lovely shot! What's a sepia filter btw? Is it a color correction filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.