Sunset in Southern Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
Taken during my recent working trip to Taiwan, at a beach. The sun had just gone down the horizon, however, sun's rays were still reflected on the clouds above.

Pic 1
21257045.jpg

These 2 pics were taken before pic 1, the sun was about to set and I realised that the sky to my left was "divided" into 2 shade of colors. This phenomenon lasted quite awhile.

21257046.jpg

21257047.jpg

very nice color and very nicely composed. :thumbsup:

can share with us what camera/lens used and at what setting?

chngpe01 said:
Taken during my recent working trip to Taiwan, at a beach. The sun had just gone down ...

chngpe01 said:
Thanks, tangoninazero, Avatar and bluz.

The location is Che Cheng, south of Pingtung just before Heng Chun.

Cheers

Thanks chngpe01 :)

Oh I see! Che Cheng, pretty nice place for some good photographs. Have you tried Alishan or the central mountain ranges? There are some fabulous landscapes and wildlife (lots of birds) in these parts ;)

So far in all my trips I did not bring my camera (mostly borrow on the spot from colleague to take)

Next year around Sep/Oct. I intend to bring my gear and spend about 1-2 weeks after my work there to do some serious photography. I will definately consult you about the places to go.

chngpe01 said:
So far in all my trips I did not bring my camera (mostly borrow on the spot from colleague to take)

Next year around Sep/Oct. I intend to bring my gear and spend about 1-2 weeks after my work there to do some serious photography. I will definately consult you about the places to go.

I see. :)

That's a nice plan you have there, I think I will join you for the trip if I am back there during their period of time, we can explore some really cool spots! Heh, I am anticipating already ;p

I see. :)

That's a nice plan you have there, I think I will join you for the trip if I am back there during their period of time, we can explore some really cool spots! Heh, I am anticipating already ;p

I will be honoured, sure appreciate you offer. Next year then. Ali Shan .... here we come ;p

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.