Sunset HDR

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you increase the luminance levels too much, the HDR would probably have wierd artifacts and such. I would suggest you get some good HDR software first. Photomatix is a good software and is very easy to learn to use.

Hey PrimePhotog, i'm actually already using photomatix, just bought it recently. I really like it but as can be seen clearly i'm still figuring my way around it :) thanks for the advice about the luminance, can't quite remember my settings for this particular tonemapping but i'll make sure i go easy on it in the future. It's one of those sliders where i'm still not altogether sure what it does :p haha.

Ts, u have a nice scene
cant resist n post my interpretation
copys.jpg

wow! I actually really like your version, the foreground details are brought out nicely and the sky looks much more vivid than what i originally posted. Once again, it strikes me that i could probably have added a tad more contrast to my photos. thanks bro.

As we discuss here strongly PP'ed photos I would suggest to process sky and lower part of photo in separate layers. There are nice sky and also nice foreground in examples above, however, not really on the same photo :cool:.

Seen the shots and i prefer draken's PP on the shots. More contrast and better highlight controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.