sunset frm malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiation

Jan 30, 2005
hi everyone , caught this last month . pls do gif me ur comments to help me improve .

thanks n regards

1)

68859695_bde625735a.jpg

2)

68859727_5977d84ca2.jpg

3)

68885814_a04d35e239.jpg

nice capture :thumbsup: ...

If the sun get "bigger" will be better..... maybe is just my preference :)

Good pics...like #3 & #4 most...post more...;) Btw where u shot these pics in m'sia?

Thanks for sharing. I like #2 best. Takes my breath away.

Must be on the West coast. Otherwise how to get such beautiful sunset.

What are the 2 parallel lines in the sea on the fore ground. The sea wave coming in?

Oxygen said:
nice capture :thumbsup: ...

If the sun get "bigger" will be better..... maybe is just my preference :)

hi oxygen , well i only haf my kit lens at my disposal therefore my focal length are very limited (18-70).

choo said:
Good pics...like #3 & #4 most...post more...;) Btw where u shot these pics in m'sia?

thanks choo . well i was in Port Dickson last month . shot from the balcony of my apartment room .

eng_keow said:
Thanks for sharing. I like #2 best. Takes my breath away.

Must be on the West coast. Otherwise how to get such beautiful sunset.

What are the 2 parallel lines in the sea on the fore ground. The sea wave coming in?

hi eng , the two lines actually ripples caused by a pair of moving get skies passing .

would be good if a third of picture was the sea for #3, makes me wonder what might be those objects floating around. as for #1, thou it didn't fit the rule of thirds, it's still one of best pictures out there. shows how wide the expanse of the sky. thumbs up! i like!

Horsba85 said:
would be good if a third of picture was the sea for #3, makes me wonder what might be those objects floating around. as for #1, thou it didn't fit the rule of thirds, it's still one of best pictures out there. shows how wide the expanse of the sky. thumbs up! i like!

thanks bro . . . hope to shoot more of such often .

pls do gif me ur inputs so i can improve myself further . . .

thanks n regards

Status
Not open for further replies.