Camera : G9
Tripod : No
Shooting Mode : Manual
Shutter Speed : 1/4
Aperture Value : 2.8
ISO Speed : 80
Focal Length : 7.4mm
Post Processing : Yes - Curve

I'm trying to capture the beautiful sky behind the city during sunset.
I'm ready......C&C, pls. :sweat:
Thanks!

BUZ_BUZ

Aug 25, 2006
You have a chance to capture a photo that worth printing A4 size or even framing
on the wall, and YET you throw it away !

Seriously, the blurness/softness in the silhouette buildings do not do justice to the picture.
For goodness sake, if you do not have a tripod, finding a railing, bench or even rubbish bin to
support your camera.

yehosaphat

Oct 28, 2005
North
Camera shake is very obvious here. The colors look too over done and saturated. Composition wise, you could have tried pano shot.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
i'm afraid i have nothing but bad comments for this one

it makes it even worse that it was a brilliant sunset, wasn't it?

the composition is horrible, the tilt is horrible, the post processing treatment is horrible.
of all these 3 things, concentrate on the first, then i suppose the second and third will naturally come.
shoot more! :)

tkbonz

Dec 11, 2006
Singapore
More of the reflections on the water would be better...in other words, tilt lower.

sprintist

Nov 13, 2006
Singapore
www.oddinary.com.sg
yes overly done.

the distortion is pretty evident, we don't need to show that earth is round in this case :)

This picture would be nice if viewed thumbnail but not now because of the softness of the buildings which is key because its silhouette and outline is the main attention

vokawala

Aug 29, 2007
BUZ_BUZ, yehosaphat, ssping83, tkbonz and sprintist : Thank you for your comments! I'll take note for my future outing! I definitely will get a tripod soon :bsmilie:

As for night86mare: Thanks for your "horrible" comments. :ipuke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom