Sunset @ Choa Chu Kang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2005
CCK

I personally like the dramatic feeling of this sunset..although from my house i can see the sunset across the KJE everyday..this particular sunset look very different from the rest.

C&C are very very welcome!

nysheng

Sep 11, 2006
would upping the contrast help?
hmmz..it's a nice pic.. but it juz kinda lacks the impact :)

Dec 8, 2005
CCK
would upping the contrast help?
hmmz..it's a nice pic.. but it juz kinda lacks the impact :)
Yeah. I did PS it abit..i make the contrast slighty higher careful not to overdo it. Then the lower half actually show some trees but i darken out the whole thing.

Didn't want to apply too much contrast cause i scare overkill ar...:)

nysheng

Sep 11, 2006
heh..well.. frankly, i can't realli see much of a sunset la, so was thinkin u can adjust contrast so that ur sky and clouds will be more interesting:)

Dec 8, 2005
CCK
heh..well.. frankly, i can't realli see much of a sunset la, so was thinkin u can adjust contrast so that ur sky and clouds will be more interesting:)
haha...yeah, agree with you dude..i think the sun kanna cover by the trees liao..

nysheng

Sep 11, 2006
haha. yup.. so if u didn't say it was a sunset, i would think it's juz another sky shot ;) so maybe try to pay more attention looking thru the viewfinder;p

posez

Mar 23, 2007
A polariser would be very helpful in a shot like that - increase saturation, make the sky a deeper blue

noob117

Oct 16, 2006
west
A polariser would be very helpful in a shot like that - increase saturation, make the sky a deeper blue
i tot its works wif max effects only at 90degrees...that stuff?:dunno:

knoxknocks

Staff member
Sep 19, 2004
lalaland
www.tinydotphotography.com
whilst the sky is dramatic, i think the picture lacks a foreground interest. Perhaps the tree line could've been used more effectively. The colours are also a bit flat. some levelling and saturation adjustments would help.

my 2 cts :)

notone

Nov 12, 2003
biopolis
maybe it will be better if you could shot a couple minutes earlier--- more lights and more color in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom