Status
Not open for further replies.

benleekc

Sep 4, 2008
Yishun
www.flickr.com
C&C please. thanks.

2646463574_4d1990bb27_b.jpg

Your title tells, "Sunset at ubin". But I see no traces of ubin, only silhouettes of 2 persons. The bad point about this picture is having 2 lines cutting through the 2 persons. Besides, this picture seems more fitting in the Land/City-scapes and Travel forum.

Last edited:
but i like the fluffy pattern of the clouds.. :)

Your title tells, "Sunset at ubin". But I see no traces of ubin, only silhouettes of 2 persons. The bad point about this picture is having 2 lines cutting through the 2 persons. Besides, this picture seems more fitting in the Land/City-scapes and Travel forum.

the two lines are the line for the flying fox...

this picture looks wildly familiar! are you from sp?
this shot looks almost exactly like a picture in one of the buildings in singapore poly.

so cool! you can envision the couple as if their looking at you and facing towards the sunset, both ways can do...:D

bro, the pic doesnt tell anything about ubin...for all i know it could be at mount faber cable car...the couple,from what i see were facing the camera,it could be better if the couple were to face the sunset...

bro, the pic doesnt tell anything about ubin...for all i know it could be at mount faber cable car...the couple,from what i see were facing the camera,it could be better if the couple were to face the sunset...

:thumbsup: your a positive thinker!!!!

got it, maybe i need to change the title to something else. the couple were facing the sunset..

Status
Not open for further replies.