Sunset at ubin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruger

Dec 2, 2005
Tampines
Your title tells, "Sunset at ubin". But I see no traces of ubin, only silhouettes of 2 persons. The bad point about this picture is having 2 lines cutting through the 2 persons. Besides, this picture seems more fitting in the Land/City-scapes and Travel forum.

Last edited:

benleekc

Sep 4, 2008
Yishun
www.flickr.com
Your title tells, "Sunset at ubin". But I see no traces of ubin, only silhouettes of 2 persons. The bad point about this picture is having 2 lines cutting through the 2 persons. Besides, this picture seems more fitting in the Land/City-scapes and Travel forum.
the two lines are the line for the flying fox...

coolin

Sep 1, 2008
Pasir Ris
this picture looks wildly familiar! are you from sp?
this shot looks almost exactly like a picture in one of the buildings in singapore poly.

Oct 3, 2008
so cool! you can envision the couple as if their looking at you and facing towards the sunset, both ways can do...:D

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
bro, the pic doesnt tell anything about ubin...for all i know it could be at mount faber cable car...the couple,from what i see were facing the camera,it could be better if the couple were to face the sunset...

Oct 3, 2008
bro, the pic doesnt tell anything about ubin...for all i know it could be at mount faber cable car...the couple,from what i see were facing the camera,it could be better if the couple were to face the sunset...
:thumbsup: your a positive thinker!!!!

benleekc

Sep 4, 2008
Yishun
www.flickr.com
got it, maybe i need to change the title to something else. the couple were facing the sunset..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom