1. in what area is critique to be sought?
- Composition and contrast.
2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
- Attempt to show the calmness and golden warmness in the late afternoon.
3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- Taken using a tripod and manual setting.
4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
- I am not sure the floating platform should be included and the background is a bit too dim. Would a CPL remove the reflection of the sun? I am yet to venture into ND or CPL filters.